It's 'Nam in Newtown with a Vietnamese meal for two, plus wine
Head to buzzy Newtown for Vietnamese at Tre Viet! Only $45 for lunch or dinner for two people, with wine! Buy as many as you like and save a delish 59%!
- Vietnamese is on the menu at Tre Viet in Newtown!
- Only $45 for this meal for two people! You save a delish 59%!
- Go for lunch or dinner in the hub of this Inner West eating strip
- Choose ANY TWO entrées and mains from the menu
- And enjoy a glass of wine each (soft drink or juice available too)
Buy as many as you like and make Tre Viet your regular!
Darwin had a theory about human evolution and that same theory can be applied to food. We've gone from Chinese to Thai to Vietnamese as we evolve through Asia looking for our next favourite cuisine. And for now, we think places like Tre Viet are trés bien…
Yes, Vietnamese cuisine has been one delicious discovery for Sydneysiders over the last few years. Of course, the Vietnamese have known this for a lot longer so we're grateful to Tre Viet in Newtown for creating an evolution revolution!
For only $45, you and a dining buddy can experience an authentic and downright yummy Vietnamese lunch or dinner! Normally a feast of this magnitude would cost $109 but today it's yours with a highly evolved 59% saving!
You get to choose ANY TWO entrées and mains from the menu! Plus, you also score a glass of house red or white wine each (with soft drink or juice available for those who prefer it)!
Even though it's not civilised to do so, you can start salivating. Take your tastebuds on a jaunt through Vietnam with the likes of fresh rice paper rolls, neatly stuffed with prawns, pork, green salad, herbs and served with peanut sauce. Or, a Vietnamese pancake bursting with prawns, squid, pork and bean sprouts.
Then journey on to the mains with dishes like the caramelised fish hot pot or grilled barramundi with chilli and lemongrass. You can also expertly roll your own rice paper rolls with vermicelli, vegetables and your choice of meat - but please note that any roll-your-own dish is counted as two mains!
You're right on Sydney's famous eating strip in Newtown so you can't go wrong with this cheap and cheerful meal out! It's only $45 for two people, so get clicking on that 'Buy Now' button and evolve towards one delectable Vietnamese meal at Tre Viet.
Tre Viet is an institution on Newtown's famous King Street eating strip.
This humble restaurant serves fresh Vietnamese cuisine to the Inner West, with a licensed bar and BYO available.
Opening hours - Thurs to Sun - Noon to 10.00pm, Mon and Wed - 5pm to 10pm
- 152 - 154 King Street
Newtown , NSW , 2042
- 02 9516 5500
- Offer valid for six months from 19th April 2012
- Buy as many vouchers as you like
- Two people per voucher only
- Bookings essential via phone and subject to availability
- Must quote Cudo voucher number when booking
- Must present printed Cudo voucher on arrival at the restaurant
- Offer valid for lunch and dinner, dine-in only
- Book at least one month prior to voucher expiry to ensure a booking
- Alcohol will be served to over 18's only
- Non-alcoholic beverages available
- Maximum of three vouchers to be used per table
- Roll-Your-Own is counted as two mains
- Not redeemable for cash
Not valid with any other offers or promotions