Just $24 for Indian-inspried fare for two in Newtown
It's a little bit Indian, a little bit Pakistani at Khan Baba, Newtown! Just $24 scores you a spicy lunch or dinner for TWO! Feast on a shared entrée, any mains, naan, and salad or rice!
- An incredible $24 gets you and a friend a sensational feed at the Indian/Pakistani restaurant, Khan Baba on King Street at Newtown!
- Worth $72 and you can buy as many as you like
- Offer valid for dinner Tuesday through Sunday and weekend lunches
- Feast on a shared entrée, any mains of your choice, shared naan, and your choice of rice or salad
- Satisfy any stomach with Rogan Josh lamb, a fiery beef vindaloo, chicken tikka masala, Goan fish curry, or prawn and coconut curry
- Located right near Newtown Station
When it comes to global hotspots the Kashmir region on the Indian-Pakistan border can be "hotter" than a $20 DVD player at a Cash Convertors. Which is why the fine folk at Khan Baba, famed for their Indian/Pakistani cuisine in Newtown, need your recognition for instigating world peace via their sensational curry-inspired fare.
And if you’d like to do your bit for global security and, at the same time, have an incredibly satisfied stomach then look no further than today’s Kofi Annan-approved Cudo offering!
Yes, spice fanciers, an incredible $24 scores you and a lucky dining pal a seat at the sensational Khan Baba! And by being the lucky holder of a Cudo voucher you’ll score a shared entrée, ANY two mains off the menu, naan to share, plus your choice of rice or salad (ideal for those who seek world peace but are cutting back the carbs.)
That’s a whopping $72 of value and all yours at a sensational 67% off! Even better, you can buy as many as you like and get a group of buddies together for a spicy night of sensational sub-continent fare in the inner-west. And the offer’s valid for dinner six nights (no Mondays) and lunch on weekends too!
Satisfy any stomach with Rogan Josh lamb, a fiery beef vindaloo, chicken tikka masala, Goan fish curry, or, for the more adventurous, go for “Taka Tak Gurday Kappooray Dil”, which translates to heart, liver, kidneys or testicles cooked on a traditional hot plate. A ball of a time is guaranteed!
So whether it be world peace you’re after or just a fabulous night out in Newtown filling your gob with top-notch Indian-inspired fare, look no further than today’s fantastic Cudo offering. An incredible $24 for two people at Khan Baba on King! Buy as many as you like and don’t forget that house specialty either!
Khan Baba Newtown is dishing up delicious Pakistani and Indian delights to the food lovers of Sydney, in a slick and contemporary style with added shisha. Located in the centre of Sydney's most famous food street King Street, it offers a wide variety of exquisite Pakistani and Indian specialities. The emphasis is always on the freshness of food with generous portions.
- 453 King Street
Newtown, NSW, 2042
- (02) 8065 0712
- Valid for three months from 19th September 2012
- Buy as many as you like
- Offer is for one voucher per couple per visit
- Any full serves count as two mains
- Offer valid for dinner Tuesday to Sunday and weekend lunches
- Offer is for dine-in only
- Bookings are essential and subject to availability
- To book, phone (02) 8065 0712 quoting your Cudo voucher number
- Please present a printed version of your Cudo voucher at redemption
- Booking essential & subject to availability via phone, quoting voucher number
- No shows on bookings will result in forfeited voucher
- Not valid with any other offer/promotion and not redeemable for cash
- You are required to make a booking before 19/11/12. If a booking is not made before this date, the merchant is not obligated to redeem the voucher.
- No refunds or credits will be paid by Cudo in the final 30 days of the redemption period.