Just $29 for a Nepalese feast for two in Crows Nest
It's dinner for two at Mustang Nepalese Restaurant in Crows Nest! Only $29 gets you two mains, two serves of rice and a bottle of red or white wine too!
- Just $29 gets two diners a Nepalese feast at Mustang Nepalese Restaurant in Crows Nest!
- You choose any two mains from the menu
- Plus, two servings of rice for two
- One bottle of house red or white wine worth $30
- A $25 voucher towards your next meal at Mustang Nepalese Restaurant
- A large range of exotic and aromatic Nepalese dishes to choose from
Mustang (pronounced “Moo-stang”) is an area of Himalayas regionally referred to as “The Forbidden Kingdom”. We assume that an ominous drum beat and shrill horns are played whenever this phrase is uttered. However, if evocative music does accompany the statement, local mountain goats are probably unmoved. Their hearing isn’t great with all that sub-freezing highland wind in their ears.
You’ve got to keep your wits about you in the alpine wilderness, and the poor hearing of goats may have something to do with their frequent appearance on Nepalese menus. Mustang Restaurant’s serves goat in a full-bodied fragrant curry, as well as other, more familiar fare like chicken, beef, fish and prawns. Robed in exotic spices similar to northern Indian cuisine, the food is hearty, warming, and very comforting on chilly winter evenings.
Try home-style Nepali chicken curry cooked with fenugreek and hand-ground spices, or a spiced “Everest” shoulder of lamb with yoghurt and fresh coriander. Vegetarians will be absolutely spoiled for choice, with a great range of curries, stews and slow-cooked aromatic dahl (lentils).
Open seven nights a week from 5:30pm to late, winter is the perfect time to indulge in the rich, warming spice of Himalayan cuisine – and with this 60% saving, you and a friend will enjoy $73 worth of food and wine for only $29!
Mustang (pronounced “Moostang”) is an enchanting region of Nepal with indescribable vastness and beauty. Mustang Nepalese Restaurant showcases the tantalising, aromatic cuisine of the area. With authentic flavour and a comprehensive menu, over the past four years they have built up a reputation for excellent food, service and value.
- 330 Pacific Highway
Crows Nest , NSW, 2065
- 0403 008 826 (urgent calls only)
- Valid for three months from 5th Feb 2013
- Offer is for dinner only
- Buy as many as you like
- Not valid on public holidays Valentine's Day or if you book through Dimmi
- Bookings essential by via restaurant website only www.mustangnepalese.com.au and subject to availability
- For urgent calls, contact 0414841672 only
- Limited tables available Friday and Saturday nights due to high demand - book early to ensure a booking!
- Please quote voucher number at time of booking and present printed voucher at restaurant
- No BYO in conjunction with this offer
- Offer is not valid for house specials
- House wine is at the discretion of Mustang Nepalese Restaurant and depends on availability
- A maximum of two vouchers may be redeemed per table
- $25 voucher is valid for three months after the redemption of your Cudo voucher
- Contact details for Mustang Nepalese Restaurant can be found on the voucher
- Not valid with any other offer/promotion and not redeemable for cash
- You are required to make a booking before 05/04/13. If a booking is not made before this date, the merchant is not obligated to redeem the voucher.
- No refunds or credits will be paid by Cudo in the final 30 days of the redemption period.