Mouth-watering chocolate making class in Mosman
Stimulate the brain and the tongue when you learn the art of chocolatiering with a delectable THREE-HOUR chocolate-making class from Sydney Chocolate School in Mosman for $49!
- Delight in a THREE-HOUR chocolate making class at the Sydney Chocolate School in Mosman for $49!
- Learn about the organic ingredients in REAL chocolate and the traditional French technique of hand tempering chocolate on marble!
- Make a chocolate bar and work with a large slab of chocolate with either berries or nuts!
- Wrap a sample of the chocolate you have made in the gorgeous Coco Chocolate packaging to take home, along with a certificate for 'Level One Half-Day Chocolate Making'!
- Classes run from Wednesday through Sunday, from 10am to 1pm. Or Some weekend classes run from 2pm-5pm on weekends
- Don't pay the everyday $150 and save a massive 67%!
While chocolate-coloured attire draws gasps of disgust from the fashion pages, attire covered in chocolate gives others incentive to befriend you.
Make your chocolate debut with today's fantastic Cudo from the sweet-toothed folks at the Sydney Chocolate School - a fun (and more importantly, delicious) THREE-HOUR chocolate making class for just a TINY 49 bucks!
That's a mammoth 67% saving off the everyday $150 for this master class in chocolate making in Mosman which will teach you everything from the formulation of the sweet delight to different techniques AND leave you with a take-home bag of goodies!
To start off, the class will cover a brief outline of chocolate, teaching you what kind of organic ingredients make the best kind of chocolate - real chocolate!
Then put on your apron and pull up your sleeves because you will be…
- Learning the traditional French technique of hand tempering milk, dark and white chocolate on marble - no machines here!
- Making a mouth-watering chocolate bar - depending on the day, the Sydney Chocolate School will teach you to make one of its 35 delectable varieties of chocolate bars
- Working a large slab of chocolate with either berries or nuts, depending on the class
- Wrap a sample of the chocolate you have made in the gorgeous Coco Chocolate packaging! (Then taking it home to slowly indulge in!)
- And once you've completed the three-hour class, you'll receive a certificate for 'Level One Half-Day Chocolate Making' so you can show all your friends you're a real chocolatier!
These yummy classes in Mosman run from Wednesday through Sunday, from 10am to 1pm too, so you can book your class on a day that suits you. (It is recommended you book your class before the end of March to ensure the Sydney Chocolate School can plan class capacity.)
And at just $49 for such a sweet and tantalising class, we suggest you hit that big yellow button to your right before you miss out!
Established since 2004, Coco Chocolate specialises in fine organic chocolate and only sells 'real chocolate' - that is, chocolate with high cocoa content and all of the expensive and delicious cocoa butter!
Coco produces chocolate in its own Edinburgh and Sydney kitchens, which opens its doors twice a month for a chocolate school - the Sydney Chocolate School. Coco Chocolate produces organic, hand-made and ethically traded chocolates and is a proud member of SOPA (The Scottish Organic Producers Association).
- Offer valid for six months from 3rd July 2012
- Suitable for people aged 15 and over only
- Bookings essential on 9960 6540 and subject to availability - please quote Cudo voucher number
- Please note to plan and book a few weeks in advance as classes fill up quick
- Please present the print out of your Cudo voucher on the day of your class
- Please bring your own apron
- One voucher per person
- A 24 hour cancellation policy applies or voucher voided
- Multiple vouchers may be purchased as gifts
- Voucher not redeemable for cash
Voucher not valid with any other offers or promotions