- Fine Print
- It’s a THREE hour makeup master class at the elite Look Academy in Darlinghurst or St Kilda!
- Valued at $239, today you save 75% on expert tuition from leading industry make-up artists in the fashion, film and TV industries
- This is an intense, hands-on 'Introduction to Make Up Mastery’ course to enhance your makeup skills and help you discover new looks
- You’ll be equipped with all the makeup tips, tricks and techniques you need to become a makeup guru at home!
- Cover such topics as foundation colour, eye shadow application, contouring for your face shape and LOADS more
- All makeup and tools are provided and take home notes are yours too so you can reference everything you’ve learned
- BONUS 10% discount on products from MAC, Kryolan and Makeup Store on the day!
What We Like
Never learning how to use a full makeup kit and expecting to be a master at applying it is like creating a masterpiece without learning how to paint. And even though we apply makeup every day, it's the equivalent of doodling the same stick-figure again and again.
But with today's makeup master class from the elite Look Makeup Academy, you can ace the art of makeup in three very valuable hours.
Becoming a beauty protégé at such an academy would normally cost $239 but today, it's only $59 to brush up your makeup skills and discover fresh, new looks. You save an exclusive 75% and it all happens in one of two locations - Sydney's Darlinghurst academy or Melbourne's St Kilda Academy.
This "Introduction to Makeup Mastery" is taught by professional makeup artists who've worked extensively with celebrities and models for TV, films and magazines. So you're getting top tuition from people who live and breathe the industry!
In this informative but fun three-hour master class, you'll explore the basics of professional makeup and learn how to apply them yourself - creating a range of looks that work for you.
Learn which colours and products suit your skin type and use techniques and inspiration straight from the pages of top fashion magazines. You'll cover such topics as choosing foundation, applying eye shadow, contouring and more - plus you get take home reference notes! And you don't even have to haul your own kit along. All makeup, tools and brushes will be supplied on the day for you to experiment with!
There are evening and weekend classes available, so once you have your voucher call your chosen location and book into a class. Each class is small, so you'll get plenty of attention from your tutor!
And at the end of the course, you'll also get a bonus 10% off all MAC, Kryolan and Makeup Store products - to be used on the day. You can completely overhaul your beauty cabinet and kit yourself out with all new makeup!
So get clicking on that 'Buy Now' button and invest that $59 in the "Introduction to Makeup Mastery" master class from Look Makeup Academy. The next time you apply your makeup, you may just create that masterpiece…
- Offer valid for three months from 2nd January 2013
- One voucher per person but multiple purchases as gifts permitted
- Bookings are essential via e-mail and subject to availability (please see your voucher for instructions)
- Must present printed Cudo voucher at your appointment
- 48 hours' cancellation notice required or voucher may be forfeited
- Minimum age of participants is 16 years old (if accompanied by an adult 18 or over)
- Equipment and makeup provided for the duration of the course only
- You're entitled to 10% off Mac, Kryolan and Makeup Store products on presentation of your Cudo voucher, valid only on the day of your course
- Not valid with any other offer or promotion
- Not redeemable for cash