Learn to surf for only $29 at the Cronulla Surfing Academy!
Hit the waves with a 'summerific' surfing lesson from Cronulla Surfing Academy! Perfect for beginner and intermediate surfers, it's only $29!
- A massive wave of a 52% discount off the original price of a surfing lesson from Cronulla Surfing Academy
- You only pay $29 for a surfing lesson, not $60!
- A fun day at the beach learning to surf or refining your intermediate surfing skills
- A safe soft-board provided by Cronulla Surfing Academy to help you master those waves
- A trusty Rip Curl wetsuit, rash-vest and sunscreen to protect you from the sun
- Your choice between a lesson at 9am on a weekday or one on the weekend at either 8am, 10.30am or 1pm
- A chance to join a fun group lesson by yourself or with a group of up to eight friends!
- You can give as a gift to multiple friends for Christmas!
- Vouchers can be used for kids AND adults (minimum age of five years)
We’re wired to be afraid of the unknown. As kids, we’re afraid of the dark, monsters under the bed, cracks in the pavement and that wiry hair sprouting from Aunt Ida’s mole. Then we grow up and trade in for a whole new set of unknowns – delayed puberty, the opposite sex, crop circles, Tom Cruise. Yep, they’re a mystery and we don’t like it.
But you’ve got it admit, delving into the unknown is what makes life worth living! Think about it – your first petrifying rollercoaster ride, first awkward kiss, the first time you drove a car (and nearly gave your dad a heart attack), your first taste of alcohol and your first holiday abroad – who would you be without all those experiences?
So it’s probably true to say that rewards do come with new experiences, which is exactly why today’s Cudo is plating-up a chance for you to try something new! For today only, our good mates from the Cronulla Surfing Academy are offering a surf lesson for beginners and intermediate surfers at a 52% off the original price! So you only pay $29 for a surfing lesson, which is normally $60!
Whether you’re a beginner tempted by the thrill of riding a wave or intermediate surfer looking to channel Stephanie Gilmore, Cronulla Surfing Academy will help you get out there and face those scary-looking waves with one of the most fun and personal lessons available in Sydney. Lessons are also operated from Wanda Beach to the north side of Cronulla Beach, so with 3km of beach to choose from, you’re bound to find the right wave to match your ability!
And it doesn’t even matter if you only have a bikini or speedos in your drawer because Cronulla Surfing Academy will be providing you with a Rip Curl wetsuit and rash-vest for the lesson! What’s more, they’re even making sure you’ll be safe on the waves by supplying a soft surfboard!
You don't have to learn to surf alone either, because with today's Cudo, you can use it to join one of Cronulla Surfing Academy's group lessons or get a group of eight friends and book your own group lesson! And with classes on weekdays as well as weekends you won't need to push back any weekend-getaway plans!
So get a move on, say yes to experiencing something new, click that 'buy now' button and ride the waves with Cudo!
Cronulla Surfing Academy is a Surfing Australia licensed surf school owned and operated by local Cronulla surfer and former WQS competitor Blake Johnston.
Comprising of highly experienced and passionate staff, Cronulla Surfing Academy provides fun and personal lessons, with the philosophy that surfing isn't a sport - it's a lifestyle.
Whether you're a beginner or an intermediate surfer, there are an array of lessons, camps and courses suitable for your level. The Academy supplies Rip Curl wetsuits, safe soft-boards, sunscreen and rash-vests for all its classes, which operate along Wanda Beach to Cronulla Beach.
- Offer valid for three months from 4th December 2012
- Bookings essential online at www.cronullasurfingacademy.com
- Spaces subject to availability
- When booking, you must register individually with your individual Cudo voucher number
- Lesson times 9am weekdays, 8am or 10.30am weekends, or 1pm one weekend per fortnight
- Meeting point for lessons is at 2 Marine Esplanade, Cronulla, NSW 2230 (back of Wanda Surf Club)
- You can buy one for yourself and join a group lesson, or get a group of eight friends and book your own group lesson
- If bad conditions your instructor may notify you for alternate arrangement or a more suitable date
- A 24-hour cancellation / re-scheduling policy applies, otherwise voucher will be void
- Present printed Cudo voucher upon redemption
- Buy as many vouchers as you like
- Multiple vouchers may be purchased as gifts for others
- Vouchers not redeemable for cash
Not valid with any other offer/promotion