About face with longer lasting collagen rejuvenation in the CBD
Just $59, TWO treatments, visibly younger looking complexion, longer lasting results at Millennium Clinic on Macquarie Street in the CBD! Includes collagen induction therapy and restorative CO2 masks!
- Motivate your skin to look more youthful at Millennium Clinic in the Sydney CBD!
- Includes TWO sessions of stimulating collagen induction therapy and CO2 restorative masques for your face
- Great results for men and women - with no downtime! Refresh your complexion in a lunch break!
- Normally $700, it’s yours for only $59! You save a skinsational 92%!
- Collagen induction therapy helps to reduce the signs of ageing by stimulating new collagen production
- You could see improved texture and elasticity, smaller pores, a more youthful looking complexion and more even skin tone!
- The CO2 restorative masques help your skin absorb oxygen, increasing blood flow for faster skin regeneration
Collagen is like the person who’s had the same job for 30 years. It plods along fine until one day, it decides it’s had enough!
So give it a bit of encouragement with this promotion from the skin motivators at Millennium Clinic!
For only $59, your collagen will undergo some re-training with TWO sessions of collagen induction therapy and CO2 restorative masques for your face, at the Sydney CBD clinic. Normally this collagen college would cost $700 to attend but today, you save a smart $641!
Collagen is the stretchy stuff that makes your skin elastic and gives it that youthful firmness. When we age, the collagen starts to slow its work down and that’s when you start noticing lines, wrinkles and other signs of ageing. Collagen induction therapy helps to reduce these signs by stimulating new collagen production! And it gives longer lasting results than many other rejuvenation treatments!
The treatment goes for an hour and to start, your therapist will use a small dermal roller to gently permeate your skin. This triggers the skin’s regeneration process, which gets that collagen reproducing! It's virtually non-invasive and there's no downtime required so you can get it done in your lunch break!
Then it’s onto the CO2 restorative masques! After your collagen induction therapy, your therapist will apply your masque – which produces CO2 gas and allows your skin to absorb oxygen. This increases blood circulation to the area to encourage faster collagen regeneration.
After your two separate treatments you can visibly notice improved texture and elasticity, smaller pores, a more youthful looking complexion and more even skin tone. Collagen induction therapy is great for treating wrinkles, scars and acne scars, pigmentation, enlarged pores and oily skins.
And it’s not just for the ladies! Men and women can undergo this collagen re-training – so it’s totally co-educational! All you have to do is click on that ‘Buy Now’ button to start motivating your skin.
It’s only $59 for TWO collagen induction therapy treatments with CO2 restorative masques – all with a skinsational 92% saving!
Millennium Clinic believes that one way or the other, if you want hair on your head, you can have it.
They understand the challenges and stress that hair loss and skin issues can bring and that each individual's problem is unique.
That's why Millennium Clinic constantly explores all available hair loss products and treatments from around the world, then carefully chooses only those that are proven to deliver a safe and effective solution to your cosmetic concerns.
- Lev 5, Suite 12-14, 229 Macquarie st
Sydney, NSW , 2000
- 02 9231 0848
- Offer valid for six months from 18th April 2012
- Bookings essential by phone on 9231 0848 and quote Cudo voucher number or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Cudo voucher number and preferred dates
- 24 Hour cancellation policy exists resulting in forfeiture of voucher
- Available to men and women
- One voucher per person only
- Additional vouchers can be bought as gifts for others
- Not redeemable for cash
- Not valid with any other offer or promotion
- Not suitable for people with exposed acne or those who’ve had recent laser treatments
Second treatment should be booked three days after initial treatment