Nab brekky or lunch for 2 at a Leichhardt institution
Discover one of Leichhardt's hidden treasures! You and a friend score breakfast or lunch at Claude's Café neatly tucked away on Hubert Street (just off Norton Street!)
- Tuck into a tasty brekky or lunch for two at Claude’s Café in Leichhardt!
- You each choose ANY brekky item from the menu plus coffee or juice and pay $19 instead of $40!
- Think eggs benedict, buttermilk pancakes with fresh fruit and syrup, bircher muesli and French toast!
- OR each choose ANY lunch item from the menu plus coffee, juice or soft drink and pay $25 instead of $58!
You could try the famous CC burger, fish of the day, Caesar salad, roast veggie wrap or Moroccan spiced chicken!
Before the advent of breakfast and lunch, singles looking for love were forced to commit to lengthy dinner dates with potential suitors, where the fun tended to unravel when said suitor revealed his nose-picking habit two courses into an eight-course degustation.
Keep it short and sweet with a breakfast or lunch date instead! Today you can head in to one of Leichhardt’s hidden treasures and experience fabulous food and coffee at an even more fabulous price! Claude’s Kitchen is a Leichhardt institution, serving up inviting food and delicious coffee in a cosy atmosphere. And today there are two options on the table for you to try:
Breakfast for two for just $19 instead of $40 – you and a pal each get to choose ANY breakfast item from a menu featuring: decadent buttermilk pancakes with fresh fruit, maple syrup and jam; a full breakfast with eggs, bacon, mushrooms, roast tomato, sausages and toast; brioche French toast with maple syrup, fresh fruit and jam; or fresh cut fruit salad with yoghurt. Wash it down with a coffee or juice each.
Lunch for two for just $25 instead of $58 – go with this option and you and your dining companion will each get to choose ANY lunch item from a menu featuring: pasta of the day with home-made sauce; Moroccan spiced chick and salad on Turkish bread; fresh cooked fish of the day with salad; or the famous CC burger with home-made beef patty, bacon, egg, grilled onion, cheese, beetroot, tomato, lettuce and sauce! Wash it down with a coffee, juice or soft drink each.
Ditch the cumbersome dinner date and take a walk on the wild side with breakfast or lunch for two at Claude’s Café in Leichhardt. Nose-pickers need not apply.
Claude’s Café is a great local gourmet café offering Mediterranean and Moroccan influenced cuisine with all your favourite cafe style food.
- Voucher is valid for three months from 3rd August, 2012
- Maximum of one voucher per couple
- Bookings are essential and subject to availability
- To book please email email@example.com
- When booking please quote voucher code, name, contact number and preferred date and time for booking
- Not redeemable for cash
- Not to be used with any other promotion or offer.
- Not transferable.
- Additional can be purchase for gifts.
- Multiple vouchers per booking are acceptable (group bookings)
Open Tuesday to Sunday from 7am to 4pm
- You are required to make a booking before 11/09/12. If a booking is not made before this date, the merchant is not obligated to redeem the voucher.
- No refunds or credits will be paid by Cudo in the final 30 days of the redemption period.