- Fine Print
- Save 59% on a photography course for teens from Remember Forever
- Normally worth $490, but today you only pay $199 for this four-day intense advanced course!
- Valid for all teenagers, aged 14 to 18, passionate about photography!
- Running in Brisbane and the Gold Coast (24th to 28th September), Sydney and Melbourne (1st to 5th October) and Perth (8th to 12th October) during the school holidays
- Work with two professional photographers in a workshop with up to 35 teenagers
- Covers topics including how to set up photo shoots, portraits, wildlife and landscapes to products and commercial work
- Learn how to use your camera, Photoshop, studio lighting, natural lighting and surroundings
- Option to upgrade to a 5th day for an extra $120 (directly payable to Remember Forever) - includes an exhibition of your work and a premium portfolio of your shots
- Great way to nurture any interests in photography and meet like-minded friends!
What We Like
Because a picture is worth 1000 words, professionally taken photos come in handy when you can't be bothered to talk or write an essay.
Get clicking in more ways than one with today's photogenic Cudo from the friendly folks at Remember Forever who are offering a massive 59% saving on a fantastic photography course for teens!
Normally worth $490, this photography course is a four-day intense advanced course for teenagers, aged 14 to 18, passionate about photography. This year it will run in Brisbane and the Gold Coast (24th to 28th September), Sydney and Melbourne (1st to 5th October) and Perth (8th to 12th October) during the school holidays.
But thanks to today's Cudo, it's just $199 for budding photographers to attend this excellent workshop which will have up to 35 teenagers work with two professional photographers from Remember Forever.
It will teach students how to set up photo shoots and advanced photography, covering a range of topics from portraits to wildlife and landscapes to products and commercial work. They will also learn how to use their camera, Photoshop, studio lighting, natural lighting and their surroundings to further their photography. (Please note you must bring your own camera.)
Remember Forever is even giving attendees an option to upgrade to a 5th day for an extra $120, directly payable to Remember Forever. On this fifth day, Remember Forever will run an exhibition of your work and you'll receive a premium portfolio of your shots to take home worth $240!
It's the perfect workshop to nurture your teenager's interest in photography PLUS a great way for them to meet like-minded friends during the school holidays! So hit that 'buy now' button now and give your teenager the learning experience of a lifetime for just $199!
- Offer valid for ONE of the following course dates in Brisbane and the Gold Coast (24th to 28th September), Sydney and Melbourne (1st to 5th October) and Perth (8th to 12th October) on specific dates
- Only available to teenagers 14-18 years
- Bookings essential online at www.rememberforever.com.au/rfp/index.php/contact-help-a-faqs/how-to-book-your-workshop using the booking system
- Bookings subject to availability
- Any no shows or cancellations with less than 48 hours' notice will forfeit the voucher
- A $15 administrative fee applies for any changes to your booking after registration
- Please present your printed Cudo voucher at your workshop
- Your own camera is required for workshops
- One voucher per person
- One voucher may be purchased as a gift
- Not valid with any other offer or promotion
- Not redeemable for cash