- Fine Print
- Lock and load! It's TWO hours at Sydney Indoor Paintball in Peakhurst!
- Only 18 bucks for friendly vengeance - ANY day of the week! Save 64%!
- And it's ALL indoors so it's game on rain, hail or sizzle!
- You get 200 paintballs, one Tippmann 98 Platinum paintball marker, pods (to hold your ammo), anti-fog goggles and overalls
- You need at least SIX buddies to play so buy as many as you like
- Choose your mission - there are heaps of different games!
You also get 100 bonus paintballs to use on the next visit!
What We Like
If a mate’s ever cut your grass, taken your last beer, used you as an ATM or dinged your car, this is your chance to lay down some sweet revenge! It’s your motivation as you head onto the battlefield, decked in Kevlar and armed to the back teeth. Go stealth or let loose, either way your objective is to avenge that girl, that last beer, that empty wallet and the Batmobile…
So lock and load because you’re about to enter the field at Sydney Indoor Paintball in Peakhurst!
Whether you’re in for the strategy or the kill, you’re getting TWO hours of game time for only 18 bucks! And it's ALL indoors so it's game on rain, hail or sizzle - ANY day of the week!
You'll be armed with 200 paintballs, one Tippmann 98 Platinum paintball marker, pods (to hold your ammo) and safety equipment – including anti-fog goggles and overalls.
You need at least SIX buddies to play so get your friends to buy vouchers too and go psycho on each other! Your paintball marker is your best mate now…
When you arrive at base, you’ll be briefed by Sydney Indoor Paintball staff. You can choose to go Rambo and fire at will or go on a mission to up the skill ante.
There are different games, so you can choose your mission. Crush the enemy and capture their flag, make it a free-for-all or play until all men are down and out. You'll be traversing the massive base dodging cars, tyres and sandbags. Keep your mouth shut and your eyes open. Keep your head down and your marker up. Then run, slide, hide and shoot the crap out of your enemies!
And if you're not covered in enough paint already, you get 100 bonus paintballs to use on your next visit!
All up, it’s an adrenaline pumping game of skill and action. And, it’s 64% off at only $18. So click on the ‘buy now’ button, watch Apocalypse Now for inspiration and start planning sweet, sweet revenge – because it’s you that’s gonna have the last beer!
- Offer valid for three months from 28th February 2012
- Bookings essential on 02 9584 8586 and subject to availability
- Please be ready to quote your Cudo voucher number when booking
- Present your printed Cudo voucher on your game day
- Buy as many vouchers as you like
- One voucher to be used per person, per game, per day
- Minimum group of 6 people
- Must be 16 years or over to play paintball in NSW
- Any player under 18 needs a signed parent consent form on the day (this can be downloaded by clicking on Parental Consent Form )
- 100 free paintballs for next visit is valid for 12 months
- 48 hours' notice required for cancellations or your voucher will become void
- To ensure availability, you must book 2- 3 weeks before the end of the validity period
- Must comply with paintball safety rules
- Must wear closed shoes and bring photo ID
- You can play any game with the exception of Glow in the Dark which incurs an extra charge of $20 per person. Please enquire at time of booking
- Not valid with any other offer or promotion
- Not redeemable for cash