- Fine Print
- Stop and smell the rushes with full day boat hire from Audley Boat Shed
- Paddle in a kayak for one, canoe for two or row boat for four people
- Only $19 to glide through Sydney's Royal National Park on a self-guided tour!
- You have up to EIGHT hours to float, swim, picnic and sightsee in creeks and rivers
- Life jackets provided! So buy as many vouchers as you like and get a safe flotilla happening!
- Drift past secluded wetlands, stunning rainforests, private swimming holes and stellar picnic spots!
- BONUS - visit on a weekday and nab an extra kayak, canoe or row boat
What We Like
Jetskis, speedboats and hovercraft may see you fanging across water but the scenery is just an unenjoyable blur. Take a kayak, canoe or row boat and you get to stop and smell the rushes!
So float through the day in a kayak for one, canoe for two or row boat for four! You're set to drift through the stunning Royal National Park in a more placid vessel from Audley Boat Shed - as featured on Sydney Weekender!
Normally this full day of aqua sightseeing would cost $90 but today it’s yours for only $19. So you get to paddle to the tune of a 79% saving! An easy journey from Sydney's CBD and only three kilometres from the Princes Highway!
Don your provided life jacket and drift under the winter sun down the naturally beautiful Kangaroo Creek and Hacking River. You'll be privy to the untouched beauty of Sydney's Royal National Park. Glide past secluded wetlands, stunning eucalypt groves and grand old rainforests. You may even spot a cuddly four-legged native or two on the way...
Make sure you pack a lunch or pick up something from the cafe nearby so you can pull into one of the postcard picnic spots on the way. And bring some dry bags along to keep your stuff in check. And if you're feeling particularly brave, pop on your togs and take a dip in your own private swimming hole!
You can buy as many as you like, so make it a romantic rendezvous for two or a platonic group date with friends. You'll have eight hours to float, swim, picnic and sightsee! And as a bonus, if you visit on a weekday, you'll nab an extra kayak, canoe or row boat.
Just get clicking on the 'Buy Now' button and visit the largest boat shed in the southern hemisphere! You're getting a whole day of kayaking, canoeing or boating for a clear $19.
- Offer is valid from 2nd July 2012 to 30th September 2012
- Voucher not valid on public holidays
- Buy as many vouchers as you like
- Bookings are essential via email and subject to availability
- Minimum of two days' notice required to book
- Must provide Cudo voucher number when booking
- Must present Cudo voucher at your appointment
- If you book on a weekend, voucher is valid for 1, 2 or 4 people (1 person in kayak or 2 people in canoe or 4 people in a row boat)
- If you book on a weekday you can opt for an extra kayak, canoe or row boat (not valid during school holidays)
- A $10 deposit on all hires refunded on return of hire craft and deposit ticket (cash payable directly on the day)
- Pick up and return of vessels is between 9am and 5pm every day
- No shows or cancellations with less than 24 hours' notice will forfeit voucher
- Not valid with any other offer or promotion
- Not redeemable for cash