- Fine Print
- Save up to colossal 62% off double kayak hire from Sydney Harbour Kayaks
- Pay $19 for a single kayak midweek
- OR $39 for a double kayak ANY day of the week
- A chance to witness Sydney's true beauty
- THREE hours hire from The Spit in Mosman
- Kayaks suitable for beginner to advanced paddlers!
- Take the kids for a paddle! There are kayaks with child seats safely fitted!
- Buy as many as you like!
What We Like
Exercise is easier when done in pairs. Tandem bicycle riding is easier, hand-to-hand lifts in ice skating are easier and kayaking is easier… particularly if you’re the person in the back seat.
So if you want to get moving but share the effort, then today’s Cudo from Sydney Harbour Kayaks will satisfy both the dynamo and sloth within!
For today only, Sydney Harbour Kayaks are offering you THREE hours of kayak hire in one of TWO wonderful ways.
- For $19 you can paddle around Sydney’s top watery spot in Mosman midweek in a SINGLE kayak and save 62%
- For $39 you can paddle around with a pal thanks to a DOUBLE kayak, that you can use ANY day of the week.
Operating every day of the week (including most public holidays), your Sydney Harbour Kayak adventure starts from The Spit in Mosman and will take you paddling around Middle Harbour.
This means that you’ll be away from all the hubbub of the main harbour and be able to truly appreciate the beauty of Sydney’s less travelled waterways and wildlife.
Beginners to advanced paddlers can take up this offer, just choose your transport! The sit-on-top kayak is a stable choice for first timers, the double plastic sea kayak is great for those who want a serious paddle and the double plastic sea kayak with centre child’s seat is perfect for parents who don’t mind paddling their younglings around.
And once you’ve chosen your mode, you have three hours to explore the waterways. For a small, extra fee you can even hire a waterproof digital camera to capture your splashworthy adventures!
So go on, click that yellow ‘Buy Now’ button to revel in Sydney’s true beauty from the water and halve the exercise effort!
- Offer valid for 12 months from 24th August 2012
- You can purchase as many vouchers as you like.
- These vouchers are valid for Plastic Sea Kayaks.
- Single Kayak voucher valid for on Monday to Fridays
- Double Kayak voucher valid for on Monday to Sundays
- This also includes any Midweek PUBLIC HOLIDAY
- Two weeks Booking in advance to avoid disappointment
- Not Redeemable for Cash
- Not valid with any other offers
- Children under 14 need to be accompanied by an adult.
- If you plan on paddling with children, then you must read the Sydney
- Harbour Kayaks ‘Paddling with Children Policy’ listed on the website
- Please book at least 1 month prior to end of validation to ensure booking dates