- Fine Print
- It’s a voucher for up to three days of secure parking at Sydney Airport from Airport Park And Fly
- Pay just $25 and have the car parked in an undercover, manned secure car park just 10 minutes from Sydney International Airport
- Simply drop the car off and Airport Park And Fly will deliver you to your terminal
- Then, on arrival, simply give them a call and your car will be sitting, waiting for you as you walk out the door
- Save 50% off the typical price
- Safe, secure and easy!
What We Like
It’s a bizarre quirk of humanity that we manage to propel ourselves unassisted to every single place we need to get to in our daily lives…with the exception of the airport. Something about the act of catching a plane sets off a primal alarm in our consciousness, telling us that unless we are “taken” to our point of departure, we won’t get there at all. We get to work, go to dinner, meet friends, even take on seriously burdensome endeavours like moving house without roping in our entire extended network. But a weekend away in Melbourne? Unless we’re chauffeur driven to the terminal, it’s all off.
It doesn’t have to be this way. Did you know that there’s another entirely legitimate way to get to the airport? There is. Your own car. Yeah, we know what you’re thinking. Sounds like a blast, but what do I do with my car once I get there without paying those outrageous Airport parking fees? Well. You produce this very Cudo voucher and it’s all taken care of.
Because today we’re going to introduce you to a really new, progressive way to get to Sydney Airport. It’s called Airport Park & Fly – which is exactly what it sounds like. You drive your own car to an undercover, security carpark, where one of their qualified attendants takes the wheel. They’ll then drive you straight to the terminal (10 minutes away max), drop you off, you exchange cheery farewells and you’re off to catch your flight. The attendant takes care of your car from there – it’ll be parked in a security spot in an enclosed undercover car space with 24/7 security.
Surely this is going to be pricey, though, right? Wrong. Today it’s a tiny $25 – and you can park for 1-3 days. Imagine what that will save you in terms of thinly-veiled, passive-aggressive resentment from put-upon friends and relatives.
Best of all, you can even buy up to three vouchers today! Think of the money you'll save on cab fares and parking fees and be able to put to that next holiday of yours! Twenty five bucks for three days? It's like that for an hour at Sydney Airport!!!
So here’s what happens next. Buy this voucher. Then go book a holiday. Happy traveling!
- Offer valid for 12 months from 2nd March 2011
- Maximum of three vouchers per customer
- Two vouchers may be used consecutively for up to six days only. However, this is not valid over Easter or NSW school holidays when only one voucher can be used for up to three days
- Any additional days must be paid at the full rate set by Park & Fly
- Must phone for collection from Airport