- Fine Print
- Regrow hair and restore confidence with a hair regeneration package from Millennium Clinic in the CBD!
- Great for men and women with any type of hair loss
- Only $89 for six weeks of treatment! Worth $1444, you save a revolutionary 94%!
- Includes 12 in-clinic consultations and 15 clinical grade laser therapy treatments
- One month supply of herbal anti-androgen formula
- Two month supply of specially formulated, sulphate free hair repair products
- Get the professional solution to help restore your natural appearance and self-confidence!
What We Like
Hair loss is no big deal to people who still have hair. They don't have to smile and bravely cover their heads with ear flap hats, comedy wigs or bejewelled turbans.
They may even think it adds to your personality but really, you desperately long for the lustrous locks you once had. And with today's Cudo from the Millennium Clinic in the CBD, you can encourage hair regrowth, restore your confidence and banish that novelty headwear to the dress-up box.
It's only $89 for men and women to get six weeks' of hair regeneration treatments from the professional hair loss experts at Millennium Clinic in the CBD. Normally this kind of treatment package would cost $1444 but today you're one step closer to follicular freedom, with a massive 94% saving!
And this is what's included in your Hair Regeneration Package:
- 12 in-clinic consultations with a hair loss professional (two per week)
- 15 clinical grade laser therapy treatments
- Two months' supply of specially formulated, sulphate free hair repair products
- One months' supply of herbal anti-androgen formula
Not all hair loss conditions are the same so on arrival at the Macquarie Street clinic, you'll meet with a hair loss consultant. They'll analyse your particular hair loss problem and customise the most appropriate hair regeneration treatment to restore your natural appearance and your self-confidence.
This could include one or more types of laser treatments, used to strengthen and regenerates the hair from the roots. Laser therapy can slow, arrest or reverse the degenerative cycle of hair loss. It can help to improve the quality of your regrowth, relieve underlying scalp conditions, increase hair strength and help to repair damage caused by colouring and perming chemicals.
You'll also receive a topical herbal anti-androgen formula and sulphate free hair repair products to give your locks a chance to become your crowning glory once more.
You'll keep going back over the six week period to track results and discuss any concerns you may have. This holistic multi-faceted approach is designed to maximise your results in a minimal amount of time - getting you closer to re-joining the ranks of those with a full head of hair!
So click confidently on that 'Buy Now' button! We live in an age where we don't have to rely on comb overs and Carmen Miranda hats to see us through. And it all starts at the Millennium Clinic in the CBD for only $89.
- Offer valid for six months from 6th February 2013
- Available to men, women and children
- Bookings essential via email or phone and subject to availability
- Must provide Cudo voucher number when booking
- Must present printed Cudo voucher at your appointment
- One voucher per person only
- Additional vouchers can be bought as gifts for others
- If you're not suited to the laser treatments, photo stimulation, light or dermal roller therapies may be used instead
- Any person that has one or more of the conditions listed below should not undergo these treatments:
- Any type of bipolar disorder
- An active herpes infection (cold sores)
- Other skin infections, such as impetigo, at the site to be treated
- A history of sensitivity to light that may cause the skin to develop a rash or any other reaction
- Women who are pregnant or lactacting
- If you have glaucoma, cataracts, or retinal detachment, check with your eye doctor before starting photo stimulation therapy
- If you have a rash accompanied by a fever, consult with your doctor before starting light therapy
- Not valid with any other offer or promotion
- Not redeemable for cash