Save 54% on an awesome Hunter Valley wine experience for two
A wine and vineyard tour for two in the Hunter Valley PLUS TWO bottles of wine to take home! Just $49 gets you to Tamburlaine Wines for a private tour, tasting, cheese plate & wine to keep!
- You and a friend get amongst the vines at Tamburlaine Winery at Pokolbin in the Hunter Valley
- Just $49 gets the both of you a 90-minute tour of the entire winery – from grape to bottle! You’ll also get out among the actual vines, something most tours won’t do
- Plus, enjoy your own private tasting of Tamburlaine’s famous organic wines and a cheese plate too
- Also includes ANY two bottles (including the reserve selection) of your favourite Tamburlaine wines to take home all in a souvenir all-natural jute carrier bag
- Take in the real Hunter Valley and save a huge 54% doing
- Get a group of friends together for even more fun! An easy hour’s drive north of Sydney!
As anyone who’s been horribly lost in the bush overnight and has had to be saved by the police rescue helicopter will tell you, despite being on the evening news, it rarely rates as a positive life experience.
But getting out amongst nature need not always lead to hypothermia and being winched to safety; as today’s fabulous winey Cudo offering will vouch. Yes, today, you and a friend get out among the vines at Tamburlaine Wines in the Hunter Valley and your paying a very delicate and fruity $49!
The experience typically takes 90-minutes at Tamburlaine’s Pokolbin winery and with Cudo voucher in hand you’re saving a gold-medal winning 54% off the typical price of $106. Here’s what’s install for lucky voucher holders…
- You and a friend will get a “Green Room” and vineyard tour of the Tamburlaine vineyard, famous for its organic wines and environmentally-friendly farming techniques. The tour takes in the whole wine-making process, from grape to bottle
- The tour even includes a unique trip into the vineyard itself, something frowned upon by a lot of other winemakers; making this a true “outside the box” experience!
- Then it’s onto the best part – your own private tasting of Tamburlaine’s sensational wines! Taste the wines, discuss their nuances with the experts, and stuff your gob with an organic cheese plate (valued at $12)
- Once the authoritative tour and tasting’s all done you even get to take ANY two bottles of your favourite Tamburlaine wines home with you in a souvenir all-natural jute carrier bag! Yes, you can even select Reserve Wines!
So if you must get out among the trees, don’t turn it into a major police/media incident! Instead get you and a friend to the wonderful, highly moral, Tamburlaine Winery at Polkolbin! And today, for a very reasonable $49, you land a tour, tasting, cheese plate and two bottles of wine to keep! Awesome value; although, admittedly, it doesn’t include a free ride in a police rescue helicopter!
Tamburlaine is Australia’s largest producer of organic wines. This celebrated award winning winery was rated by Australia’s leading wine authority, James Halliday, as a 5 star winery in the 2009 edition of the Australian Wine Companion. Nine of their wines rated 90 points or above! Tamburlaine has expanded its production and quality base through the acquisition of prime vineyard land in the emerging cool climate Orange wine region in the Central Tablelands of New South Wales and continues to produce outstanding varietals in the Hunter Valley too.
- 358 McDonalds Road
Pokolbin, NSW, 2320
- 02 4998 4200
- Offer valid for six months from 1st January 2013
- One voucher to be purchased per person only
- Multiple vouchers can be purchased as gifts for others
- Bookings are essential on 02 4998 4200 and subject to availability
- Must quote your Cudo voucher number when booking
- Must present your printed Cudo voucher on arrival at the venue
- There is no limit to the group size
- Offer is not transferable
- Wines offered are at the discretion of Tamburlaine Winery
- Not valid with any other offer or promotion
- Not redeemable for cash
- You are required to make a booking before 01/06/13. If a booking is not made before this date, the merchant is not obligated to redeem the voucher.
- No refunds or credits will be paid by Cudo in the final 30 days of the redemption period.