- Fine Print
- You and a friend get amongst the vines at Tamburlaine Winery at Pokolbin in the Hunter Valley
- Just $49 gets the both of you a 90-minute tour of the entire winery – from grape to bottle! You’ll also get out among the actual vines, something most tours won’t do
- Plus, enjoy your own private tasting of Tamburlaine’s famous organic wines and a cheese plate too
- Also includes ANY two bottles (including the reserve selection) of your favourite Tamburlaine wines to take home all in a souvenir all-natural jute carrier bag
- Take in the real Hunter Valley and save a huge 54% doing
- Get a group of friends together for even more fun! An easy hour’s drive north of Sydney!
What We Like
As anyone who’s been horribly lost in the bush overnight and has had to be saved by the police rescue helicopter will tell you, despite being on the evening news, it rarely rates as a positive life experience.
But getting out amongst nature need not always lead to hypothermia and being winched to safety; as today’s fabulous winey Cudo offering will vouch. Yes, today, you and a friend get out among the vines at Tamburlaine Wines in the Hunter Valley and your paying a very delicate and fruity $49!
The experience typically takes 90-minutes at Tamburlaine’s Pokolbin winery and with Cudo voucher in hand you’re saving a gold-medal winning 54% off the typical price of $106. Here’s what’s install for lucky voucher holders…
- You and a friend will get a “Green Room” and vineyard tour of the Tamburlaine vineyard, famous for its organic wines and environmentally-friendly farming techniques. The tour takes in the whole wine-making process, from grape to bottle
- The tour even includes a unique trip into the vineyard itself, something frowned upon by a lot of other winemakers; making this a true “outside the box” experience!
- Then it’s onto the best part – your own private tasting of Tamburlaine’s sensational wines! Taste the wines, discuss their nuances with the experts, and stuff your gob with an organic cheese plate (valued at $12)
- Once the authoritative tour and tasting’s all done you even get to take ANY two bottles of your favourite Tamburlaine wines home with you in a souvenir all-natural jute carrier bag! Yes, you can even select Reserve Wines!
So if you must get out among the trees, don’t turn it into a major police/media incident! Instead get you and a friend to the wonderful, highly moral, Tamburlaine Winery at Polkolbin! And today, for a very reasonable $49, you land a tour, tasting, cheese plate and two bottles of wine to keep! Awesome value; although, admittedly, it doesn’t include a free ride in a police rescue helicopter!
- Offer valid for six months from 1st January 2013
- One voucher to be purchased per person only
- Multiple vouchers can be purchased as gifts for others
- Bookings are essential on 02 4998 4200 and subject to availability
- Must quote your Cudo voucher number when booking
- Must present your printed Cudo voucher on arrival at the venue
- There is no limit to the group size
- Offer is not transferable
- Wines offered are at the discretion of Tamburlaine Winery
- Not valid with any other offer or promotion
- Not redeemable for cash