Discover one of the wonders of South East Asia
Discover one of the most exotic wonders of South East Asia on a 7-day Best of Borneo Tour for only $998 per person! See orangutans, coral reefs, mountain peaks and taste traditional delights!
- It's a 7-day best of Borneo tour for an unbelievable $998 per person!
- Includes five nights’ accommodation for one adult at your choice of hotel:
- PLUS 1-night at Kinabalu Pine Resort
- Daily breakfast and some lunches and dinners
- All ground transport, including airport transfers and daily transport according to itinerary
- All park entrance and tour fees
- English speaking guide
- Come face to face with orangutans and proboscis monkeys
- Visit the Kinabalu Park (UNESCO World Heritage Site)
- Option to climb Mount Kinabalu (Highest peak in South East Asia) at $299 surcharge, 50% discount (Payable direct & must be booked two months in advance, subject to availability)
- Price is for one person, but is based on two people travelling. Solo travellers will incur a single supplement surcharge. Please see Terms and Conditions for more information
- Seasonal surcharge applies for stays in December – February and July - August. Please see the small print for more information
- Option to scuba dive at Manukan, Sapi, Gayana or Mamutik (on request)
Airport transfer, light refreshments, massage or treatment at the award-winning Jari-Jari Spa, sunset cocktails at the Shangri-la. Option to have dinner at the traditional Malaysian Kampung Nelayan restaurant and enjoy a cultural performance while you dine
Day 2 & 3:
2 Days and 1 Night at Kinabalu Park. Relax at the Poring Hot Springs Waterfall and visit the local Sabah Tea Farm + Desa Farm, enjoying the views and cool breeze of the majestic Mount Kinabalu.
Option to climb Mount Kinabalu (Highest peak in South East Asia) at $299 surcharge. Includes one night accommodation at Kinabalu Pine Resort or Sutera Sanctuary Lodges, all park fees, climbing fees, transportation and five meals.
Tropical island hopping – explore colourful coral reefs, laze on white sandy beaches and relax with a great barbeque lunch. Lots of watersports, including scuba diving and parasailing, are available
Spend the day watching heart-meltingly cute little orangutans feeding and playing at a wildlife sanctuary. Taste traditional coconut pudding at Salut, one of the best restaurants in the region (option to have dinner there too)
Day 6: Choose between a cooking class, proboscis monkey and firefly river cruise, white water rafting or cultural tours
Day 7: Visit local markets and take in the view of the town from Observatory Tower. Transfer to airport
On this tour you’ll also be spoiled with delicious food, sunset cocktails and special trips to gorgeous places only the locals know about. Brahminy Kite Tours have arranged everything for you, so once you've booked your flight, there is nothing else for you to do except relax and take in the wonders.
- 66, Jalan Wong Tun Yiong, Bukit Bendera, 88400 Kota Kinabalu , Sabah Malaysia
Sabah, NSW, 88400
- Offer is not inclusive of airfare or travel insurance
- Price is for 1 person, based on 2 people travelling. Solo travellers will incur a single supplement surcharge of 50% of package price, payable direct to Brahminy Kite Villa
- All bookings must be made at least 30 days prior to travel date to avoid disappointment
- Any amendments must be made at least 30 days prior to travel date
- Strictly no cancellations otherwise voucher is forfeited
- Voucher is non-refundable and non-exchangable
- Option to climb Mount Kinabalu for AUD $299 surcharge is payable direct to Brahminy Kite tours and must be booked 2 months in advance, subject to availability
Voucher expiry date (the date the guest must redeem the voucher by):
Stay period (the period in which the guest must stay):
- 04/01/2013 – 31/12/2013
High season surcharge applies for stays including:
- 28/12/2012 – 28/02/2013 > $139 per voucher per stay, payable direct
- 1/07/2013 – 31/08/2013 > $139 per voucher per stay, payable direct
- 15/12/2013 - 31/12/2013 > $139 per voucher per stay, payable direct
- All bookings subject to availability
- Offer only available for consecutive nightly stays
- Advise hotel of your flight details to arrange transfers
- Additional nights can be arranged with Brahminy Kite Holiday Home direct at their best available rates
- Package is based on 1 person, maximum capacity per room is 2
- You are required to make a booking before 01/12/13. If a booking is not made before this date, the merchant is not obligated to redeem the voucher.
- No refunds or credits will be paid by Cudo in the final 30 days of the redemption period.