Spectacular whale watching cruise with lunch
You're whale watching out of Sydney Harbour on a sensational four-hour cruise for just $39pp! All aboard the MV Jerry Bailey with Oz Whale Watching! Includes buffet BBQ lunch too!
- It's a spectacular FOUR-HOUR whale watching cruise with lunch with Oz Whale Watching for only $39 per person!
- Cruise departs from King St Wharf at 12.30 pm sharp (you will have to arrive 30 minutes early for check-in)
- See majestic whales up close and in the wild and marvel as they spout and swim in the tranquil waters of the Pacific Ocean
- Includes a delicious buffet barbeque lunch, soup, tea, coffee and water
- The MV Jerry Bailey vessel offers plenty of room, an upper and lower deck, fully licensed bar, wheelchair and pram access
- Bring warm clothes, sun protection and most importantly, your camera!
- Buy as many vouchers as you like for friends and family and save a wonderful 54%!
Whales are one of only two species able to make rough skin and barnacles look majestic, the other species being the royals.
Peek on the ocean's most regal creatures with today's amazing Cudo from our friends at Oz Whale Watching who are offering a spectacular FOUR-HOUR whale watching cruise with lunch for a marvellous $39 per person!
On board the MV Jerry Bailey, this four-hour cruise will depart from King St Wharf at 12.30 pm sharp (you will have to arrive 30 minutes early for check-in) and take you off the Sydney Heads on an exhilarating adventure. You'll see some majestic whales up close and in the wild and marvel at these incredible creatures as they spout and swim in the tranquil waters of the Pacific Ocean.
The MV Jerry Bailey is the perfect vessel to watch from too as it is specially designed to handle ocean conditions and offers plenty of room inside the vessel, on both the upper and lower decks, a fully licensed bar, wheelchair and pram access.
Don't worry about packing any sandwiches either because this cruise includes a delicious buffet barbeque lunch for you to enjoy on board. On top of this you can delight in as much soup, tea, coffee and water as you want!
Just remember to bring warm clothes, sun protection and most importantly, your camera, so you can add snaps of these majestic creatures to your photo albums!
Normally a place on this fantastic four-hour whale watching tour would cost you $85 per person, but thanks to Oz Whale Watching, you save a wonderful 54%! Today we're letting you buy as many vouchers as you like too, so you can grab a couple more vouchers for your friends and family for an experience you'll remember forever!
Oz Whale Watching offers exhilarating morning tea and lunch whale watching cruises off the Sydney Heads on a spacious two-level 21m vessel, the MV Jerry Bailey, which is specially designed to handle ocean conditions and features a fully licensed bar.
- Offer valid for three months from 24th August 2012
- Bookings essential by phone on 02 9518 7813 quoting your Cudo voucher number
- Bookings subject to availability
- A 24-hour cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies otherwise voucher will be void
- Present print out of Cudo voucher upon redemption
- Buy as many vouchers as you like
- The boat leaves daily at King Street Wharf Sydney- Wharf No.8 at 12.30pm sharp daily, you must arrive 30 minutes before the vessel departs
- Not valid with any other offer or promotion
Not redeemable for cash
- You are required to make a booking before 25/10/12. If a booking is not made before this date, the merchant is not obligated to redeem the voucher.
- No refunds or credits will be paid by Cudo in the final 30 days of the redemption period.