- Fine Print
- It's a stand-up paddle boarding lesson AND big breakfast with Alliance Gear
- Only $29 per person in Kurnell! You save a very fit looking 52%!
- Enjoy a one hour lesson in a small group with two instructors
- Learn how to paddle, turn and catch a few waves - while being safe!
- And devour a big breakfast with eggs, Turkish toast, bacon, grilled tomato, hash brown and baked beans - plus a coffee
- There's even vegetarian option for those who have an aversion to bacon
- PLUS get 25% off your next one hour paddle with breakfast when you re-book on the day!
- Buy as many as you like and take the whole family or go with friends!
What We Like
Stand up paddle boarding is not that difficult to get into, especially when you have a big breakfast waiting at the end of it! It's like the proverbial carrot to a donkey!
So get off your 'ass' and onto the water with a stand-up paddle boarding lesson AND a café big breakfast for only $29! Today, you save a massive 52% and it's all thanks to Alliance Gear in Kurnell.
Stand up paddling is low impact but it’s still a great way to get fit and see the harbour! With lessons operating every day, you'll be out and about exploring in no time.
You don't have to have any skill whatsoever; you'll learn it all in the one hour small group lesson, led by two stand-up paddle boarding instructors.
A safety briefing will give you an explanation of how to stay ok on the water, how to carry your equipment and how to enter and exit the water safely. You'll get familiar with the equipment on land and then hit the water to learn basic paddle strokes and turns, the correct paddling posture and advanced strokes for turning and catching waves!
You'll be able to do it on your own, quickly. Then you can gently glide among the yachts, across crystal clear sandbars and seagrass beds, soaking up the sun and enjoying the city views.
And after your fun lesson, you can hit the shore for a big, hearty breakfast at the on-site Silver Beach Café. There, you'll enjoy eggs on Turkish bread with bacon, grilled tomato, hash brown and baked beans - plus a coffee! And if you're inclined towards veggies, you can have avocado or haloumi instead of bacon!
PLUS you get 25% off your next one hour paddle with breakfast when you re-book on the day!
So click on that 'Buy Now' button and get gliding on the water. It's only $29 per person to enjoy a stand-up paddle board lesson AND big breakfast! You nab the proverbial carrot on this one!
- Offer valid for three months from 27th November 2012
- Buy as many vouchers as you like
- Bookings are essential by phone and subject to availability
- Must provide your Cudo voucher number when booking
- Must present your printed Cudo voucher on arrival at the venue
- Lessons are available seven days a week
- Minimum age of participants is 12 years
- Cafe breakfast can be taken on a separate visit to lesson, contact Alliance Gear for breakfast coupon
- Lessons are weather dependant, Alliance Gear can reschedule at their discretion
- Students should be confident swimmers
- 24 hours' cancellation and rescheduling notice required or voucher may be voided
- Not valid with any other offer or promotion
Not redeemable for cash