- Fine Print
- It's a THREE-HOUR guided three-beach kayak tour in Sydney Harbour with Manly Kayak Centre!
- Don't pay the usual $89 per person, today it's yours for just $39!
- Paddle around in a single, double or triple kayak - depending on your experience
- Stay safe with a basic paddle and safety briefing and life jacket!
- Start from Manly Wharf and discover three stunning beaches and walk up to Dobroyd Headland to overlook all of Manly!
- Includes light lunch on a secluded beach!
Tours run in the morning and afternoon every day except for Tuesday
What We Like
Has the winter got you stuck indoors? Succumbing to the 90s midday movie and spying on the neighbours' garbage bin movements? Don’t land a restraining order and start planning for the warmer months with today’s Cudo from the eco-friendly folks at the Manly Kayak Centre!
Today they're offering a guided three-beach kayak tour on Sydney Harbour at 56% off the original price! Not for the usual price of $89, but for just a tiny 39 bucks you’ll be able to discover the world-famous area either on a triple, double or single kayak, depending on your experience.
Running for three hours, this guided tour starts at Manly Wharf and will take you to Reef Beach, up a trail to Dobroyd Headland, which overlooks all of Manly. And depending on the group's skill level, you'll visit either the Quarantine Station Beach, Collins Flat or Little Manly, before heading to the stunning and secluded Store Beach and back to Manly Wharf.
Manly Kayak Centre will also provide you with everything you need for your adventure including a paddle, life jacket and even a light lunch on a secluded beach with a variety of rolls, sandwiches, fruit, lamingtons, cookies, water and juice (depending on availability).
And don’t worry if you have not prior kayak experience either because Manly Kayak Centre’s friendly and experienced staff will equip you with all kayak skills you need with a basic paddle and safety briefing!
Even better, tours run once every day from 11am to 2pm, weather permitting, except for Tuesday and will run twice a day after October. So paddle towards that ‘buy now’ button and for just $39 get excited going outdoors during the warmer months… on a kayak!
- Offer valid from 19th July 2012 to 21st December 2012.
- Offer not valid on public or school holidays
- Bookings essential by email email@example.com - please provide your name, preferred dates, contact number and voucher number
- Bookings must be made 30-days before the end of the validation period
- Bookings are subject to weather changes without notice
- Must present printed voucher on day of tour
- Buy as many vouchers as you like
- Minimum number of 4 participants is needed for a tour to go ahead
- Morning sessions 9am to 12pm. Afternoon sessions 1pm to 4pm.
- Tour dates: Monday to Sunday’s (weather permitting), closed Tuesday's throughout winter
- Customers must be able to swim
- Customers must be eight years or over and up to 16 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Meeting point will be: Manly Kayak Centre Wharf located on the East side pier of Manly Wharf
- Things to bring: Paddling clothes (rash vest, board shorts, hat), water shoes or sandles for a short walk, drinking water, sunscreen, towel, thermal top, wind breaker and a dry change of clothes for after the paddle - Please note if you do not own any of the suggested items, Manly Kayak Centre has a full retail outlet where you are welcome to purchase anything you need.
- Voucher not valid with any other offer or promotion
Voucher not redeemable for cash