Take a Port Macquarie beachside break in 4.5 star style
Escape the city for a couple's beachside break at the 4.5 star Observatory Hotel in Port Macquarie! Only $239 for a two-night stay in a modern, ocean view room! You save 52%!
- A couple's beachside break at the 4.5 Star Observatory Hotel in Port Macquarie!
- Only $239 for a two night stay in a modern ocean view hotel room! You save 52%!
- Enjoy a bottle of Cassegrain wine, chocolates and fresh fruit platter on arrival
- This hotel is the Winner of Tripadvisor's ‘Best of 2012’ Traveller's Choice Awards
- Plus free Wifi connection and TV with unlimited DVD hire and Austar
- There's free undercover parking and late 11am checkout too
- Buy as many as two vouchers too
- You're staying in one of the few hotels in Australian that is 100% carbon neutral
Gone are the days when you'd take the old caravan trip to Port Macquarie with extended family. Now it's a couple's short break destination with a ritzy address…
And you get to stay for two nights at this ritzy address for just $239! Beachside luxury is at the multi-award winning Observatory Hotel in Port Macquarie and it comes with wine, chocolates and a fruit platter too!
Normally such a prestigious stay at this jewel of the east coast would cost $500 but it's yours today for 52% less.
The stunning 4.5 Star Observatory Hotel is the 2012 Winner of Trip Advisor's Traveller's Choice Awards and when you grab this beachside break, you'll see why.
You and your closest companion will stay two nights in a modern, ocean view hotel room. Each hotel room has a king bed, large wall-mounted LCD TV and views of Port Macquarie’s Town Beach through a louvered indoor balcony.
This is the perfect point to crack open your included bottle of Cassegrain red or white wine, gourmet local handmade chocolates and seasonal fruit platter! You can relax in the climate controlled apartment and watch your large screen TV with free Austar and unlimited DVD hire! Or, peruse what Port Macquarie has to offer via your complimentary WiFi connection.
You'll also enjoy free undercover parking and the crème de la crème of the traveller's experience - a late checkout!
Port Macquarie is home to a swag of Australia's coastal heritage, abundant rainforest reserves, limitless beaches, wildlife parks and fresh produce. It's also home to one of the country's few hotels that are 100% carbon neutral - with a range of energy saving initiatives in place to reduce its carbon footprint to that of a snail.
So go beyond the belching old caravan trek and go for a green and sustainably relaxing couple's retreat at the Observatory Hotel in Port Macquarie!
The Observatory Hotel - Port Macquarie's best address - opened in 2004. Located above green parklands overlooking Port Macquarie's magnificent main beach, Town Beach, it features 88 deluxe apartments and beautiful ocean views.
This premier destination warmly welcomes guests visiting for business, conferences, tours and independent leisure to its centrally located spacious accommodation with state of the art appointments, premium restaurant and spa facilities and luxurious all-weather swimming pool.
Your stay is all the more comfortable in the knowledge that The Observatory is an environmentally responsible service provider, one of only a handful of Australian hotels be formally certified 100% Carbon Neutral..
- 40 William St
Port Macquarie, NSW, 2444
- 02 6586 8000
- Offer valid from 21st June 2012 to 30th October 2012
- Offer is not valid for the October long weekend
- Buy up to two vouchers but only one voucher redeemable per booking only
- Bookings are essential via phone and subject to availability
- Must provide your Cudo Voucher number when booking
- Must present your printed Cudo voucher on arrival at reception
- No in-room servicing applies to this package
- 48 hours' notice is required for booking changes or cancellations or your voucher will be voided
- Maximum of two vouchers to be purchased per person only
- Additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts for others
- Offer is valid for two people only
- It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or to obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years
- The Observatory Port Macquarie abides by the Responsible Service of Alcohol regulations, and reserves the right to refuse alcohol service to minors
- One extra night can be added for $89
- A baby cot can be rented for $25 per stay
- Not transferrable or redeemable for cash
- Not valid with any other offer or promotion
- You are required to make a booking before 30/09/12. If a booking is not made before this date, the merchant is not obligated to redeem the voucher.
- No refunds or credits will be paid by Cudo in the final 30 days of the redemption period.