Take the ropes on a 35 foot racing yacht in Sydney Harbour
Hello sailor! Be part of the crew on a 35 foot racing yacht in Sydney Harbour! Only $49pp to take the ropes OR be a passenger in the action-packed 'Twilight Racing Series'! You save a swell 51%!
- Hello sailor! Be part of the crew on a 35 foot racing yacht in Sydney Harbour
- Only $49 per person to take the ropes OR be a passenger! Save a swell 51%!
- It's an action-packed 'Twilight Racing Series', competing with up to 100 yachts!
- No sailing experience required - perfect for the novice or a competent crew
- Up to ten people can go - so buy more vouchers for your friends or family
- You set sail from picturesque Rushcutters Bay for over two hours
- Take in the sights as you tack and jibe, duck and weave, thrust and parry
- The ideal summer activity so tick it off your bucket list this year!
Just pick your date from the list below and make a booking:
- January - Fri 18, Mon 21, Wed 23, Fri 25, Mon 28, Wed 30
- February - Fri 1, Mon 4, Wed 6, Fri 8, Mon 11, Wed 13, Fri 15, Mon 18, Wed 20, Fri 22, Mon 25, Wed 27
- March - Fri 1, Mon 4, Wed 6, Fri 8, Mon 11, Wed 13, Fri 15, Mon 18, Wed 20, Fri 22, Mon 25, Wed 27, Fri 29
Asail Sydney – is a privately owned enterprise with a fun, engaging and highly dynamic crew. They love to share their passion for the sport of sailing and showcasing the jewel that is Sydney Harbour, to locals and international visitors alike.
They offer sailing lessons, private tutoring and a range of Asail sailing certifications from Introductory to Advanced. If you'd prefer to enjoy corporate hospitality, a social cruise, romantic moonlight cruise or a full moon party, they cater to all tastes
- Meeting Spot - Public Wharf
Yarranabbe Park, New Beach Rd
Rushcutters Bay, NSW, 2022
- 1800 355 626
- YOU CAN REDEEM THIS OFFER INSTANTLY
- Offer is valid on specific dates listed only, and subject to availability
- It's recommended you place your booking early to get your preferred date
- Bookings are essential on 1800 355 626 and subject to availability
- Provide your Cudo voucher number when booking
- Present your printed Cudo voucher on arrival for your sailing experience
- No refunds in your preferred date is unavailable
- Buy as many vouchers as you like
- Maximum of 10 people per trip - family and group bookings welcome
- All trips are subject to demand, wind and weather conditions
- 48-hour cancellation policy applies or voucher is forfeited
- On the day, meet at Public Wharf, Yarranabbe Park, New Beach Road, Rushcutters Bay
- Wear comfortable clothes and bring a jumper or windproof jacket
- Wear non-marking, soft soled, enclosed shoes - e.g. boat shoes, sneakers/runners
- Please be sun smart and bring a hat or cap, sunglasses and sunscreen
- No children under 10 years of age are permitted on the boat
- Persons aged 10-17 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Not valid with other offers or redeemable for cash