Take to the harbour on a THREE-HOUR yachting experience
Take to the water on a THREE-HOUR sailing experience on Sydney Harbour! One, two or three people board a 35 foot Cavalier yacht with Asail Sydney! Save a swell 51% as you soak up the sights!
- Take to the water on a THREE-HOUR sailing experience on Sydney Harbour
- One, two or three people board a 35 foot Cavalier yacht with Asail Sydney
- Save a swell 51% as you soak up the sights of Rushcutters Bay and the harbour
- No sailing experience required! You can join in as much or as little as you like!
- Sit back and relax! It's captained by an international ocean-racing skipper
- You can even BYO drinks to toast your awesome yachting lifestyle!
- Up to ten people can go - so buy more vouchers for your friends or family
- The ideal summer activity with your partner, friends or a work group!
- Sailing times: Mon to Sun - 10am to 1pm or 2pm to 5pm; Tues, Thurs, Sat and Sun - 6pm to 9pm
Asail Sydney – is a privately owned enterprise with a fun, engaging and highly dynamic crew. They love to share their passion for the sport of sailing and showcasing the jewel that is Sydney Harbour, to locals and international visitors alike.
They offer sailing lessons, private tutoring and a range of Asail sailing certifications from Introductory to Advanced. If you'd prefer to enjoy corporate hospitality, a social cruise, romantic moonlight cruise or a full moon party, they cater to all tastes
- Meeting Spot - Public Wharf
Yarranabbe Park, New Beach Rd
Rushcutters Bay, NSW, 2022
- 1800 355 626
- YOU CAN REDEEM THIS OFFER INSTANTLY
- Offer is valid from 31st January to 31st March 2013
- Blackout dates - March 2nd, 3rd and 4th only
- It's recommended you place your booking early to get your preferred date
- Bookings are essential on 1800 355 626 and subject to availability
- Provide your Cudo voucher number when booking
- Present your printed Cudo voucher on arrival for your sailing experience
- Buy as many vouchers as you like
- Maximum of 10 people per trip - family and group bookings welcome
- No children under 10 years of age are permitted on the boat
- Persons aged 10-17 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- All trips are subject to demand, wind and weather conditions
- 48-hour cancellation policy applies or voucher is forfeited
- On the day, meet at Public Wharf, Yarranabbe Park, New Beach Road, Rushcutters Bay
- Wear comfortable clothes and bring a jumper or windproof jacket
- Wear non-marking, soft soled, enclosed shoes - e.g. boat shoes, sneakers/runners
- Please be sun smart and bring a hat or cap, sunglasses and sunscreen
- Can BYO drinks - must be 18 years or over to consume alcohol
- Asail Sydney abides by the Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) regulations and has the right to enforce them
- No refunds if your preferred date is unavailable
- Not valid with other offers or promotions
- Not redeemable for cash