Take to the skies in a Hunter Valley tiger moth flight!
Be an ace for a day with a Tiger Moth Adventure Flight over the Hunter Valley! You're in the safe hands of Hunter Valley Vintage Wings and you choose either a 15-minute or 30-minute flight!
- Calling all adventurers! Take to the air in your own Tiger Moth Adventure Flight from Hunter Valley Vintage Wings
- Two flights to choose from – either $119 for 15-minutes or just $199 for half-an-hour! Save 50% off the typical price!
- Flights leave from Cessnock Airport in Polkobin, an easy two hours drive north of Sydney
- Ideal for anyone of any age and you can buy as many voucher as you like too
- Enjoy the stunning Hunter Valley from their air in this bygone era!
Modern jet aircraft are enviable for so many reasons. They allow for incredibly long waits at dreary airports, abysmal in-flight food, plus you can watch a film you're not remotely interested in and go to the toilet at 35,000-feet in the air. That said, way up there, there ain’t much of a view.
And if stunning views, top-class adventure, picturesque scenery and no onboard toilet sounds like you, then today’s Cudo is earmarked with your name writ large all over it!
Get airborne with a sensational adventure flight in an iconic Tiger Moth Adventure flight from Hunter Valley Vintage Wings. The flights leave from Cessnock Airport in Pokolbin (an easy 90-minutes drive up the F3), and so long as you’re under seven-feet tall and weight less than 120-kilos you’re in. Plus, there's two sensational trips to choose from:
A 15-minute adventure for $119 (typically valued at $240): Take to the skies with this scenic “Wings Over Wineries” tour. Enjoy a full briefing, photos with the plane, then a 15-minute experience as you take in the stunning scenery of the Hunter Valley wine region. You should allow a full 30-minutes for the experience.
You’ll be flying in a fully restored and super-safe VH-EEI and all at the very expert hands of Hunter Valley Vintage Wings' pilots. Friends and family can watch-on from airconditioned comfort at the air base while enjoying a tea or coffee.
So if you’ve seen the Hunter Wine region from only one way – slightly tipsy in a wine tasting room – do it the far more regal and majestic way with a fabulous tiger moth adventure flight from Hunter Valley Vintage Wings. Go for 15-minutes and pay just $119, or 30-minutes and pay just $199! Look, there are no inflight movies, but no three-hour transit delays either!
Hunter Valley Vintage Wings specialise in a unique open cockpit adventure flight experience. Their adventure flights operate from Cessnock Airport in the heart of the Hunter Valley Wine Country. You will enjoy the best open cockpit flight experience with one of their Tiger Moth adventure flights in the Hunter Valley. They specialise in giving you the most enjoyable vintage aircraft adventure flight experience.
- Hangar 3 (Cessnock Airport)
Polkolbin, NSW, 2320
- 0421 798 007
- Offer is valid for 12 months from 27th June 2012
- Buy as many vouchers as you like but one flight per visit only
- 1 voucher per person per visit
- Purchase unlimited vouchers
- Booking essential and subject to availability
- Valid for single-visit use
- Passengers must sign a waiver before disembarking
- Passengers under 18 years require a signature from an adult guardian
- Subject to weather conditions
- 48-hour rescheduling policy
- Not suitable for people of more than 7ft height or 120kg weight
- Flight times are approximate and may vary according to wind conditions, air traffic control and passenger comfort
- Book online at http://www.huntervalleyjoyflights.com.au/checkout.php?COUPON=1
- Quote voucher and security codes
- For any queries call 0421 798 007
- Present printed voucher on arrival