- Fine Print
- Tapas and Sangria VS Dessert and Wine in a master class battle!
- One person takes on a THREE HOUR master class at MUMU Grill in Crows Nest
- Learn how to make tapas and sangria to impress foodie friends
- Or, learn how to make to-die-for desserts and match them to wine
- At the end of your class, you feast on whatever you’ve made!
- And you take home a $50 dining voucher to use on your next visit to MUMU Grill
- Buy as many as you like! Do one class or do both classes!
- Learn from the winners of Best Restaurant in the Mosman Daily Business Awards!
What We Like
Put Spanish cuisine in the ring with Sweets and no foodie can predict who’d win.
But you get to decide today because team ‘Tapas and Sangria’ versus ‘Dessert and Wine Matching’ in the battle of the master classes!
You take part in your choice of THREE HOUR master class at MUMU Grill in Crows Nest. They’re both valued at $140 but today you leave with up to a victorious 58% saving.
And here’s the lowdown on those in the showdown:
Tapas and Sangria Master Class
- Wonder chef and restaurant owner, Craig Macindoe, will teach you how to create top-notch tapas to wow your foodie friends! Bake crusty bread and pizza bases in the stone oven; create zesty tapenades, pastes and rubs; make six Mediterranean tapas dishes and prepare a range of refreshing and authentic sangrias! Yes, there’s more than one!
Dessert and Wine Matching Master Class
- Your dessert chef will teach you how to make to-die-for desserts that will floor your sweet-toothed peers! Whip up a Belgian chocolate and rosemary bread pudding; bake a passionfruit, ginger and sugar cane cheesecake; prepare a fruity pineapple, mint, chilli and coconut sorbet and don’t faint from excitement… There’s a pecan, pear and jamon tart to be created too! And you get to match each dessert to a partner perfect wine!
At the end of either class, you’ll get to sit down with the chef and your fellow master classmates to enjoy the sizeable fruits of your labour with a tapas and sangria feast or a dessert and wine matching frenzy! Plus you take home a $50 dining voucher to use on your next visit to MUMU Grill.
All you have to do now is choose your side. Or cheat and choose both! Buy as many as you like and when you get your voucher, book in. Class times vary so refer to MUMU Grill’s website for details.
Just click on the ‘Buy Now’ button for your THREE HOUR master class. Tapas and Sangria versus Dessert and Wine Matching. Who will win?
To check out the Tapas and Sangria class in action, just watch the video below:
- Offer valid for six weeks from 20th July 2012
- Buy as many vouchers as you like
- There is a maximum of 18 people per class
- Class times vary, so check the MUMU website for details
- Bookings are essential via an online form and subject to class availability
- Must provide your Cudo voucher number when booking
- Must present your printed Cudo voucher in your class
- Any no shows or cancellations with less than 24 hours’ notice will forfeit the voucher
- It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or to obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years
- No BYO is permitted
- Not valid with any other offer or promotion
- Not redeemable for cash