Say moshi moshi to a teppanyaki dinner for two with dessert
Say moshi moshi to lunch or dinner for TWO at Okori Teppanyaki in Parramatta! Just $35 lands you TEN dishes of mixed Teppan AND dessert! Buy as many as your stomach can handle!
- Say moshi moshi to dinner for two at Okori Teppanyaki in downtown Parramatta
- Only $35 for ten dishes of Mixed Teppan, with dessert! You save 53%!
- Watch the chefs turn up the heat as each dish flies through the air into your bowl!
- Enjoy fresh salad, miso soup, and a mixed entrée
- Plus teppanyaki style prawns, chicken, fish, steak, fried vegetables and rice
- And vanilla ice cream with your choice of topping (strawberry, chocolate or caramel)
- Buy as many vouchers as you like to keep going back for a fun food fusion!
Okori Teppanyaki is a traditional Japanese style restaurant set in the heart of Parramatta.
They pride themselves on their reputation that has been built on serving some of the most tantalising traditional Japanese food available in Sydney.
- 14-20 Station Street East
Parramatta, NSW, 2150
- 02 9891 1708
- Offer is valid for three months from 24 December 2012
- Not valid on public holidays
- Offer is for Okori Mixed Teppan Set for two people
- Buy as many vouchers as you like
- Valid for dine-in lunch or dinner only
- Lunch is available Monday to friday only
- Bookings are essential on 02 9891 1708 subject to availability
- Must quote cudo voucher number when booking
- Must present printed Cudo voucher on arrival at the restaurant
- Maximum of three vouchers can be used per table/booking
- 48 hours' notice required for any booking changes or cancellations or voucher becomes void
- Not valid with any other offer or promotion
- Not redeemable for cash
- You are required to make a booking before 01/03/13. If a booking is not made before this date, the merchant is not obligated to redeem the voucher.
- No refunds or credits will be paid by Cudo in the final 30 days of the redemption period.