Time for some wood-fired pizza goodliness
Unravel pizza perfection in Potts Point! Just $35 scores you a mozzarella-topped feast for TWO at King Slice Woodfired Gourmet Pizza! Entrees, pizzas, salads, wine and more!
- It’s a right royal gourmet pizza-fest at King Slice Wood-fired Gourmet Pizza, in East Sydney!
- It’s only $35 for two people and you can BYO if you want! Buy as many as you like and savour the 56% saving!
- Grab a dine-in dinner before you head out
- Start with any shared entree off the menu!
- Then indulge two regular pizzas with melty, Australian mozzarella and a generous smattering of fresh toppings
- One obscenely healthy salad to share, your choice from the menu and (not so healthy) ice-cream to share too!
- Two glasses of delicious red or white wine to wash it all down
Open seven nights from 5pm to 10pm and closed all lunch
A nine course degustation can result in a nine day digestion. So if you don’t want to spend hours dining and days wishing you hadn’t, go for the quick and cheerful option at King Slice Woodfired Gourmet Pizza - in the belly of East Sydney!
Take a friend and head out for the evening in the social heart of the city. Today, you can savour the savoury with a gourmet pizza dine-in dinner for two. Grab a bite to eat and drink for only $35 and head into Darlinghurst or The Cross afterwards with a saving of $45 in your pocket!
This place has every conceivable pizza combination you can possibly think of. Every flavour inspiration from around the globe is at your hungry fingertips and up for the choosing!
Here’s the right royal meal you can expect from King Slice:
Two regular pizzas – choose any two from the foot long menu! At King Slice, all gourmet pizzas are cooked in wood-fired ovens with melty, Australian mozzarella and a generous smattering of fresh toppings
One salad to share – choose any salad from the menu. Try the likes of a succulent octopus salad, a tangy chicken Caesar salad or a crisp and crunchy Greek salad
One starter to share – choose any starter from the menu, like a fragrant garlic pizza, melty chicken and mozzarella rolls or moreish bacon and parmesan rolls
Two glasses of wine – wash it all down with a red or white wine each!
One ice-cream dessert to share - grab any two scoops of ice-cream choosing from delicious flavours of vanilla, chocolate, caramel and strawberry!
King Slice has spent years perfecting each gourmet pizza, from the crispy base to the unique toppings. They make their own dough and sauces so this is gourmet at its pinnacle - just like taking a bite out of the Mona Lisa… if she were a pizza.
So, get clicking on the ‘Buy Now’ button to your right for a gourmet pizza dinner. It’s only $35 for two and all you’ll be left with in nine days is the memory of a cheerful King Slice slice…
King Slice Pizza is located on Springfield Avenue, Potts Point. King Slice was established in May 2011 to provide quality pizza and pasta to the fine folks of Potts Point and surrounding suburbs.
The menu offers a wide range of delicious pizzas, pastas and other meals that cater to almost all tastes and needs. King Slice strive to source all ingredients from only the highest quality suppliers to ensure that your pizza at King Slice will be amongst the finest that you have ever had, anywhere! Open seven nights from 5pm-10pm!
- Shop 11 24-30 Springfield Avenue
Potts Point, NSW , 2011
- 02 9357 7776
- Offer valid for three months from 9th August 2012
- Offer valid for dine-in dinner only.
- Bookings essential by phone on 02 9357 7776 quoting your Cudo voucher number
- Bookings subject to availability
- 24 hours' notice required for bookings, cancellations and re-scheduling
- Please present your printed Cudo voucher on arrival
- Soft drink or juice can be substituted as beverages for non-drinkers
- One voucher is valid for two people, dine in only
- Limit of one voucher to be used per couple, per day
- Limit of three vouchers to be used per table or group
- Buy as many vouchers as you like
- Not valid with any other offer or promotion
Not redeemable for cash
- You are required to make a booking before 03/10/12. If a booking is not made before this date, the merchant is not obligated to redeem the voucher.
- No refunds or credits will be paid by Cudo in the final 30 days of the redemption period.