Donate to KidsXpress and enter to win an awesome prize!
COMPETITION WINNERS ANNOUNCED! Donate to KidsXpress and enter to win $3000, a trip to the Melbourne Cup or one of many other awesome prizes!
- Join forces with Cudo and donate to KidsXpress TODAY and you could enter to win an incredible prize!
- Just donate a minimum of $5 and enter!
- 1st prize: $3000 spending money on an OzForex PrePaid MasterCard®
- 2nd prize: An ultimate Melbourne Cup holiday package!
- 3rd prize: Luxury accommodation with one of the best views in Sydney at The Star
- 4th prize: 5 Star accommodation on the NSW Central Coast
- The satisfaction of helping to transform the lives of children affected by serious trauma
- View the entire prize pool here!
1st prize - Adam Todd, Victoria: Tunes, brushstrokes, leaps and beats; Can change a life that once looked bleak; Expression encouraged, instilling amazement within; Support KidsXpress – so more help can begin!
2nd prize - Jacqueline Corner, QLD: People forget that broken kids grow up to be broken adults. Nobody ever forgives a broken adult. So early help is the best answer.
3rd prize- Helen Appleton, NSW: KidsXpress help kids become who they can be – every child deserves the chance to be defined by who they are and not their experiences.
4th prize - Annie Messenger, NSW: These precious little hearts need a safe place to go to heal, let’s give it to them it’s the least we can do.
5th prize - Erin Watson, NSW: I’m a big believer that everyone needs a paint throwing room.
6th prize - Kitty Walker, Victoria: The power of the arts to do amazing things is incredibly underestimated – that KidsXpress harness this power through their work should be showcased and celebrated.
7th prize - Kylie Woodall, Victoria: Because all kids DESERVE to be happy. Expression leads to progression. KidsXpress can lead the way and help our little kids fly!
KidsXpress Limited (ACN 117488570) is an incredible organisation offering children who have experienced trauma a safe haven and the tools to help them express their fears and emotions. Today you can directly help to transform a child’s life by donating to this amazing cause and entering the competition to win one of many sensational prizes.
Simply donate a minimum of $5 and tell us why KidsXpress deserves more people’s support and you could win $3000 spending money, or be off to the Melbourne Cup in style, or spend a night in one of Sydney’s most exclusive harbour-view suites! There are plenty of incredible prizes up for offer and you can check out the full list HERE. All prizes have been generously donated which means all funds raised go directly to KidsXpress Limited! Cudo takes nothing more than the warm and fuzzies from knowing that we've been able to be involved, in some small way, in such an important cause.
So go on, hit that ‘donate now’ button and donate a minimum of $5, then follow the link on the post-purchase page to answer the question ‘why do you think KidsXpress deserves more people’s support?’ and enter.
Donating to an amazing cause has never been so rewarding!
When kids experience trauma they are faced with emotions too big and too complicated for a child to have to deal with alone.
KidsXpress' vision is to change the lives of children affected by serious trauma.
The centre is entirely funded through private donations, offering children a safe haven and the tools to help them to express their fears and emotions.
It helps kids aged four to 14 years develop self-awareness, understanding and it gives them the chance to express themselves through art, drama and music.
Since opening its doors, over 1,000 children have gone through the programme. The centre has helped children with brain tumours, victims of sexual abuse and domestic violence, five-year-olds on antidepressants, bullies and the bullied, the hyperactive and the terminally withdrawn.
Every $2,500 raised puts another child through the programme - which will change their life, forever.
KidsXpress Limited (ACN 117488570)
- Only $5, $10, $20 or $50 donations can be accepted, but you can donate as many times as you like
- Maximum of one competition entry per donation
- Cudo Pty Ltd was authorised by KidsXpress on the 16th of October, 2012 to fundraise on their behalf between the dates of 16th October to 23rd October 2012
- All proceeds received by Cudo Pty Ltd will be given directly to KidsXpress after the allocated fundraising day, Cudo Pty Ltd will not receive any of the funds
- Safe and secure donation guaranteed
- Cudo Pty Ltd - PO BOX 40 Pyrmont, 2009 NSW
- Cudo is a Group Buying Code of Conduct Member
- For full Competition Terms and Conditions please click here