- Fine Print
- Tuck into a hot English breakfast for one, right in the heart of Darlinghurst!
- You pay just $7 instead of $17 at Ram Store Café on Oxford Street!
- Brekky features a generous serve of sausage, bacon, eggs, fried tomatoes, mushrooms and buttered toast with bbq sauce!
- Grab a bunch of mates – make sure you’ve got a voucher each – and catch up at this trendy café!
- Ram Store Café is open from 6am Monday to Friday and 7am on the weekend!
- And they don’t close until midnight Sunday, 1am Monday to Thursday and 3am Friday and Saturday!
Redeem your voucher any time of the day or night!
What We Like
What with breakfast being the most important meal of the day and all, it’s probably safest to entrust it’s preparation to the experts. So step away from your value-pack of Weetbix and get your hands on today’s Cudo instead!
Start your day off on the right foot with a traditional English brekky for one at Ram Store Café on Oxford Street, right in the heart of trendy Darlinghurst! This tummy-filling, tastebud-pleasing breakfast would usually set you back $17, but today it’s yours for a much more wallet friendly $7!
The Poms might be wiping the floor with us in every Olympic event they enter, but you can get one back at them by snagging this hot English breakfast for 59% off the regular price! Tuck into a generous serve of sausage, bacon, eggs, fried tomatoes, mushrooms and buttered toast with bbq sauce as you dine indoors or outdoors and watch the colourful world of Oxford Street go by!
Ram Store Café is open from 6am Monday to Friday and from 7am on the weekends. They stay open nice and late too - until midnight on Sundays, 1am Monday to Thursday and 3am Friday and Saturday nights to be precise. And you can enjoy your breakfast ANY TIME YOU LIKE!
Do yourself a favour – grab a bunch of mates (make sure they’ve got a voucher each) and head to Ram Store Café to tuck into this sensational hot English breakfast for one for just seven bucks. Because the most important meal of the day deserves a little respect!
- Valid for two months from 11th August, 2012
- Voucher is valid for one person
- Bookings are essential on (02) 9332 2202 quoting your voucher number
- Subject to availability
- 24 hours’ notice is required for booking changes/cancellations or your voucher is void
- Maximum of one voucher may be purchased and redeemed per person
- Multiple may be purchased as gifts
Please note that breakfast inclusions are not interchangeable for other menu items