Two and a half hours of face and body bliss for $99!
Find total bliss at Tonic Day Spa in the Grand Mercure at Castle Hill! Just $99 gets you two-and-a-half hours of pampering to the max, typically valued at $325!
- It’s two-and-a-half hours of bliss for just $99 in Castle Hill!
- That’s a 70% saving at Tonic Day Spa at The Hills Lodge Grand Mercure!
- Includes an aromatic steam sojourn, thermal stone massage AND a facial!
- Plus you score an eye rejuvenation treatment and ancient Shirodhara treatment!
All up that’s a massive $325 worth of treatments, yours today for $226 less!
Unlike the Miley Cyrus’ engagement, two and a half hours of pampering will leave you feeling blissfully warm, fuzzy and at peace with the world.
Yep, total bliss can be yours when you hit that ‘buy now’ button and score $325 worth of sensational relaxation and rejuvenation treatments for just 99 bucks, and it’s all thanks to the spectacular team from Tonic Spa in Castle Hill!
That’s right, total face and body pampering is yours, along with a 70% saving when you score:
A 30 minute aromatic steam sojourn in a private room - vapours of steam infused with pure aroma essences will help cleanse the respiratory system, gently relax muscles and stimulate the immune system.
A 30 minute thermal stone massage - melt away muscle tension and toxins with the help of smooth warm volcanic stones. The heated stones help tight muscles to release more quickly than a regular massage and different sized stones will be alternated throughout to improve circulation and deliver oxygen to the blood stream.
A 30 minute revitalising facial – this facial is designed to brighten, nourish and revitalise your complexion using a selection of natural botanicals, plant extracts, French clay and a hydrating infusion of aromatic essential oils.
A 30 minute eye rejuvenation – this anti-ageing treatment combats the tell-tale signs of ageing by fighting puffiness, fine lines and wrinkles. A gentle cleanse and enzyme fruit exfoliation will be followed by a masque and massage to improve skin firmness, elasticity, tone and texture.
A 30 minute Shirodhara treatment – this ancient Ayurvedic treatment promotes healing and deep relaxation. A gentle stream of warm oil flows onto your forehead (the third eye) and cascades over your scalp and hair and is followed by a relaxing massage.
That’s two and a half hours of total relaxation, and it’s yours today for just 99 bucks! So shake off the news of Miley’s engagement, get clicking on that big yellow button and head to Tonic Day Spa and make your peace with the world!
Tonic Day Spa is located in The Hills Lodge Grand Mercure Hotel, set amongst beautiful garden surroundings. The treatment rooms are spacious and luxuriously decorated to ensure that you feel special and an extensive range of treatments for both men and women provide the ultimate in relaxation and well-being.
Tonic Spa is an experience to remember and to enjoy time and time again. Relax in the steam room before your treatment. You’ll be allocated your own private bathroom with shower facilities and beautiful hair and body products to enjoy. Robes and slippers are provided for your comfort and refreshments are served on arrival, whilst soft meditative music and candlelight further enhance your experience.
Their spa philosophy is based on ancient and modern wellness rituals from around the globe, which will help to bring you back into balance for immediate results, long term benefits and enhanced wellness.
Tuesday to Friday - 10am to 6pm; Saturday - 9am to 6pm
- Hills Lodge Grand Mercure
Cnr Windsor & Salisbury Rds
Castle Hill, NSW, 2154
- (02) 9849 5777
- Voucher is valid for 12 months from 3rd August 2012
- This offer is for men and women
- One voucher per customer, multiples may be purchased as gifts
- Bookings are essential and subject to availability
- Bookings must be made at least 48 hours in advance
- To book please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, voucher number and date/time preferences
- 24 hour cancellation policy applies or voucher may be forfeited
- Total time can vary from 2 - 2 and a half hours depending on time spent in Steamroom
- Saturday bookings are very limited so be sure to book well in advance
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer
- Voucher is not redeemable for cash
- You are required to make a booking before 04/07/13. If a booking is not made before this date, the merchant is not obligated to redeem the voucher.
- No refunds or credits will be paid by Cudo in the final 30 days of the redemption period.