Unlimited pizza for two, with drinks, at The White Horse!
Just $45 gets you and a buddy gourmet pizza feast AND beers at the White Horse in Surry Hills! It's all you can eat AND you enjoy free refills of tap beer or soft drinks too!
- Silence a grumbly tum with UNLIMITED pizza and more, at The White Horse in Surry Hills!
- Only $45 for a pizza feast for two people! You save a big $173 slice off the price!
- Choose ANY pizza from the a la carte menu and eat as much as you like!
- And enjoy free refills of tap beer or soft drink too!
- Buy as many vouchers as you like and go with mates! Or keep them all to yourself
It's gourmet pizza and cheersworthy drinks at this chic eastern suburbs institution!
A loud tummy rumble is often accompanied by a quick defence that it was your stomach, a decoy cough to distract those within earshot or an embarrassed 'Gee, I must be hungry!' comment.
Of course, none of these scenarios ever have to eventuate with today's hunger busting Cudo. If you're so hungry you could eat a Hungry, Hungry Hippo then snuffle unlimited pizza from The White Horse in Surry Hills for only $45! Yes, unlimited pizza for two people - with free refills of tap beer or soft drink!
Normally such a prodigious feast would cost $218 but it's yours today for a small slice of the price, so you save $173!
Head to the middle of Surry Hills' village-like strip and make sure your belly is well grumbly. At this Crown Street institution, you can choose absolutely ANY pizza from the a la carte menu and eat as much as you like - with your pizza partner in crime!
You could go for a traditional Margherita to begin with but don't be shy! There are far more extroverted options like The White Horse special - laden with BBQ pork, sausage, green capsicum, shallots and pineapple. Or, try the Lamb Pizza with feta, pumpkin, onion, mint and paprika. It's not just one big Meat-a-palooza though! There are plenty of veggie options too if you or your friend are particularly herbivorous.
You'll need something to 'cheers' the occasion with too! So you'll also each be enjoying free refills of tap beer (please see small print for limits, in accordance with RSA laws) or soft drinks! There'll be no going thirsty as you consume a literal leaning tower of pizza…
All you have to do is click the 'Buy Now' button! If you feel like you could eat a horse, don't head to Royal Randwick. Come back a suburb to Surry Hills and go for unlimited pizza with free beer or soft drink refills, at the White Horse.
The White Horse Hotel, Surry Hills, is a grand building distinguished by a giant silver stallion perched on its roof.
And if you feel like you could eat a horse, there's an excellent selection of pizzas, grazing plates, salads, Asian influenced dishes, mains and desserts to cater for hungers of all sizes.
The White Horse also features an exotic cocktail menu with perfectly constructed classics, sophisticated martinis and on the rocks creations, all built from premium spirits and the freshest ingredients.
And if you feel like keeping it simple, The White Horse also offers a broad range of local and international beer, wine and spirits.
- 381-385 Crown Street
Surry Hills, NSW,
- 02 8333 9999
- Offer valid for six months from 19th June 2012
- Not valid on public holidays
- Buy as many vouchers as you like
- Valid for two people only
- Limit of one voucher per couple, per day
- Limit of three vouchers per table/group
- Limit of one beer per person, per order
- Limit of two beers per person, per hour for a maximum of four hours
- Valid only for people 18 years or over
- Valid for use seven days a week, 12pm to 3pm and 6pm to 10pm
- Venue management has the right to enforce Responsible Service of Alcohol laws
- Bookings are essential via phone and subject to availability
- Bookings must be confirmed by management
- Must quote Cudo voucher number when booking
- Must present printed Cudo voucher on arrival
- 24 hours' cancellation notice applies or voucher will be voided
- Not redeemable for cash
- Not valid with any other offer or promotion
Please note voucher not valid on Melbourne Cup Day