Wine, pizza & pasta at Darling Harbour. And it's for two
You and a friend feast on primo Italiano at Cockle Bay, Darling Harbour! Just $29 gets you a gourmet pizza OR pasta of your choosing PLUS a bottle of vino at the sensational Baia The Italian!
- You and a friend score an Italian feast at the sensational Baia The Italian at Cockle Bay overlooking Darling Harbour
- Just $29 gets you your choice of gourment pizza or pasta PLUS a bottle of the red or white wine of the month, too
- Valid for lunch and dinner seven says of the week
- Baia are even open until midnight on weekends too
- Buy as many as you like and really save
- Choose from 13 different pizza toppings and authentic pasta dishes
As anyone who’s been lost on top of Mount Kosciuszko in a cold July will fast reveal, frozen is far from good. It’s the same with pet rabbits, singing careers and pizza - all aren’t as good when done in some sort of frozen form.
So if you crave the freshest of fresh pizza and have the means to get to Cockle Bay at Darling Harbour then today’s Cudo is akin to be found alive on a frozen mountain top!
Yes, it’s pizza, and pasta for that matter, and all from the goodly Italian folk at Baia The Italian bang on the water at Darling Habour at Cockle Bay, just a stone's throw as the crow flies from the CBD!
Find a measly $29, find a lucky dining buddy, and get both your butts to Baia The Italian for your choice of a pizza or a pasta each and wolf a bottle of red or white wine too! That’s a full $99 of value and you’re scoring the lot at 71% off!
Baia are open for lunch and dinner seven nights of the week (although, please note the offer is not valid Saturday night’s from 6pm-9pm). They’re even open ‘til midnight weekends for late-night pizza craving sessions! And you can buy as many as you like of today’s top offer and use it when you like over the next three months!
You get to choose from a range of gourmet pizza toppings including leg ham and mushroom, chicken, pepperoni or Mediterranean. Or try your hand at the extensive and very authentic pasta menu featuring spaghetti Bolognese, spaghetti carbonara, gnochhi Napolitana, Italian sausage rigatoni or tagliatelle arrabbiata!
So why freeze up a mountain! Why suffer the same frozen fate with pizza, when you can get some of the freshest and best and all thanks to Cudo, Baia The Italian and a measly 29 bucks! Find a buddy, book your table and get to Cockle Bay today for a fantastic Italian inspired lunch or dinner! Far from frozen, this is one hot offer! So don't just stand there...
Mediterranean twist with the acclaimed Baia The Italian at the famous Cockle Bay Wharf on Darling Harbour - offering a superb lunch and dinner experience.
Mediterranean-style delicacies served alongside an extensive local and international wine list. Under the guidance of a multi-awarded executive chef, Baia’s al fresco dining area offers stunning views over Darling Harbour coupled with authentic Italian cuisine.
Bringing you all the traditional flavours of Southern European cuisine prepared under the guidance of an overseas trained three-hat- chef, Baia is the ultimate destination for a rustic lunch or romantic dinner at sunset. The extensive, mouthwatering menu offers a range of traditional Italian dishes, including gourmet pizzas, that are perfectly complimented by the list of carefully selected local and imported wines.
- Shop 114
Cockle Bay Wharf
Darling Harbour, , 2000
- Offer valid for three months from 21st June 2012
- Buy as many as you like; however, only two vouchers per table at any one time
- Offer is not valid for dinners on Saturday evenings between 6pm-9pm or public holidays
- Bookings are essential via email to: email@example.com
- Please quote your Cudo voucher number when booking and present at redemption
- Bookings must be made 48 hours in advance
- No walk-ins and no phone bookings accepted
- Offer is for dine-in only
- Wine is strictly at the discretion of Baia The Italian and for over 18s only
- Bookings subject to availability
- Book early to secure your preferred date and time
- A 24 hour’s cancellation policy applies or voucher voided
- Baia The Italian abides by the Responsible Service of Alcohol regulations and reserves the right to refuse alcohol service
- It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or to obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years
- Offer is as outlined and is not transferable to other menu items
- Not redeemable for cash
- Not valid with any other offer
- You are required to make a booking before 22/08/12. If a booking is not made before this date, the merchant is not obligated to redeem the voucher.
- No refunds or credits will be paid by Cudo in the final 30 days of the redemption period.