You and a mate go Nepalese curry crazy in Randwick
Just $39 for a Nepalese feast for TWO in sunny Randwick! Get you and a curry-lovin' pal along to Mandala Nepalese on Avoca Street and score two entrees, two mains, rice and desserts!
- Find a curry-loving friend and get yourself to Mandala Neplaese in Randwick for dinner for two six nights a week!
- Just $39 scores the both of you any two entrees from the menu, any two curry mains, rice, and any two desserts!
- An awesome Nepalese feast and all with a tasty 63% saving
- Offer also includes free corkage too
- Buy as many as two vouchers per person
Nelson Mandela remains the most revered political figure of our time. Mandala Nepalese Restaurant remains one of the most revered curry houses in Sydney's eastern suburbs. What either of the two has to do with each other is, yes, anyone’s guess!
And today’s Cudo may not break the yolk of bondage of your people, but it will culminate in two very satisfied stomachs.
For today curry loving friends, you and a lucky dining companion are feasting at the sensational Mandala Nepalese in Randwick and all for just $39 the two of you!
And what does the esteemed holder of a Mandala/Cudo voucher receive? Good question! You score any two entrees off the menu, any two curries from the main menu; rice, too, that’s included; and you both finish up with any dessert off the dessert menu as well. Plus, you get free corkage – so bring a bottle – and you can use your voucher dinner from Tuesday through to Sundays!
Mandala’s menu is as tasty is it is authentic. For starters tuck into the chicken skewers with coriander sauce, prawn pakoda or aloo chops (which aren’t chops at all, but little potato patty things.) For mains there’s chicken curry with coriander, garlic and ginger. Or head for the beda ko masu also referred to as slow-cooked lamb. Or for the more daring, why not service a tender goat curry for something all the more different.
So there’s absolutely no need for any confusion with today’s Cudo. It’s top-notch Nepalese fare for just $39 and all from Mandala Nepalese in Randwick. Hey, we’re not even sure Nelson’s ever eaten there.
The Mandala Nepalese restaurant is conveniently located at 121 Avoca Street Randwick. If you have been fortunate enough to travel to Nepal, you are probably familiar with Dal Bhat and Momos. Their food is representative of traditional family fare served in homes across Nepal and at festivals. The traditional home-style cooking, generous servings, immaculate presentation, attentive staff, a warm Nepalese ambiance is what makes them an award-winning restaurant.
- 121 Avoca Street
Sydney, , 2013
- (02) 9326 6887
- Offer valid for three months from 28th June 2012
- Maximum of two vouchers per person or three as gifts
- Limit of two vouchers per table
- Offer is not valid on public holidays
- Bookings are essential by phoning (02) 9326 6887 quoting your Cudo voucher number
- Bookings are subject to availability
- Offer is strictly as outlined and not transferable to other menu items
- A 24 hour cancellation policy applies or voucher may be voided
- Not valid with any other offer
- Not redeemable for cash
- You are required to make a booking before 29/08/12. If a booking is not made before this date, the merchant is not obligated to redeem the voucher.
- No refunds or credits will be paid by Cudo in the final 30 days of the redemption period.