You and mate play one of NSW's best golf courses
Awesome golf action in the Southern Highlands! Just $99 scores TWO players 18-holes at the sensational Mt Broughton Golf & Country Club, Sutton Forest! Just 90-minutes from Sydney!
- You and a mate are playing the sensational Mt Broughton Golf & Country Club at Sutton Forest in the Southern Highlands! An easy 90-minutes south of Sydney
- Just $99 gets you both 18-holes, a motorised cart, 12 brand new Callaway golf balls to keep, plus a first shout of a beer or wine back at the bar once the game’s done and won
- That’s a huge $231 of golfing goodness and all at 57% off
- Play is available seven days of the week
- Pack the drivers – Mt Broughton is one of the longest courses in the country!
- Get 18-holes of golf at a course rated as one of the top 100 in the country and one of the top 25 resort courses
As any man would know, balls and a vigorous whack rarely make for cheery reading. Yet, that theory can be quickly proven wrong when the ball happens to be white, dimpled and perched on a tee and struck enthusiastically with a five wood.
And today rediscover the true romance of hitting balls – particularly around a rather majestic golf course – with a sensational Cudo offering all courtesy of Mount Broughton Golf & Country Club at Sutton Forrest in the Southern Highlands south of Sydney.
And erase all memory of paying the typical green fees of $231 for two. Instead, snare today’s offer, pay a rather soothing $99 and you and a buddy get 18 holes at a course regularly voted in the top 100 in Australia and one of the top 25 resort courses in the land! Plus, the offer includes full use of a motorised cart to save you any walking, a dozen Callaway balls to keep (or lose); plus, the fantastic folk at Mt Broughton will also shout you a beer or wine back at the 19th once it's all done and won!
Plus, Mt Broughon almost guarantee play seven days a week to Cudo voucher holders. It is for public tee-times only (which means no play before 10.30am Saturday), but book early enough and you should snare your desired tee-off time.
Mount Broughton’s an easy 90-minute drive south of Sydney; so, if you really wanted to, why not turn this humble golf offer into an all-the-more sexy and scenic weekend away!
But don’t forget the golf. You’re getting the full 18-holes for you and a mate and you’re springing less than $50 each for the privilege! But best of all you get to play the magnificent Mount Broughton Golf Club. It’s long, very long, in fact, so pack the woods! And there are plenty of hazards – both man-made and natural – to give the irons a thorough workout too. In fact it’s a course that’s as beautiful as it is challenging and has something for every golfer no if you hack with the best of them or swing like a pro.
And eliminate all pain when hitting balls simply by hitting something else – the ‘buy button’ now! You save $132, you get to play one awesome course, and you get a very pleasant trip to the always-beautiful Southern Highlands! This has “win” written all over it, unless you lose the golf, that is.
Mt Broughton Golf and Country Club is a naturally beautiful site where lush greens, natural waterways and undulating fairways combine with skilled design to create a truly memorable golfing challenge.
Located deep in the heart of the Southern Highlands, Mount Broughton Golf And Country Club opened in November 1994 and rapidly gained a reputation as one of the country's top 100 golf courses.
Less than 90-minutes from Sydney's CBD, the course has become popular with golfers of all levels for its alluring surroundings and challenging fairways.
- Kater Road
Sutton Forest, NSW, 2577
- (02) 4868 3700
- Offer valid for six months from 14th August 2012
- Maximum of two vouchers per person
- Multiples may be purchased as gifts
- Bookings are essential by phoning (02) 4868 3700 and subject to availability
- A 24-hour cancellation / re-scheduling policy applies, otherwise voucher will be void
- Offer is for public tee times only and is NOT valid on Saturday mornings before 10.30am
- Voucher is redeemable at the pro shop and must be presented at time of play
- All of the course and dress regulations apply and no denim is allowed at any time
- Offer does not include club hire and all players must have their own set of clubs
- You must have at least a learner’s permit to drive the buggy
- Alcohol is strictly for over 18s only
- The beverage choices are at the discretion of Mt Broughon management
- Not redeemable for cash
- Not valid with any other offer
- You are required to make a booking before 15/01/13. If a booking is not made before this date, the merchant is not obligated to redeem the voucher.
- No refunds or credits will be paid by Cudo in the final 30 days of the redemption period.