- Fine Print
- It’s your chance to be a world record holder!
- Take part in the attempt to hold the world’s largest circuit training event!
- It’s hosted by Contours and MC’d by Shannon Ponton from The Biggest Loser!
- The attempt takes place on Saturday 14th July, 2012 from 1pm – 4pm at Miranda Park!
- You pay just $10 instead of $30 to get involved, and you’ll score a goody bag worth $500!
- Grab your family or some friends together, get a ticket each and head along!
- It’s open to anyone of any age!
What We Like
Some world records are kind of shameful, like the woman who’s been married 23 times or the guys who can squirt milk from his eye almost three metres. Hold a world record you can be proud of with today’s spectacular Cudo!
Yep, you could be a world record holder when you hit that buy now button and score yourself attendance at a Guinness Book of Records attempt! Contours is hosting this MASSIVE community event, attempting to break the world record for the largest circuit training event. To break the record they need 1187 people to attend, but we reckon they’ll go heaps higher!
It’s a really important event highlighting the importance of health and fitness, not to mention it’s going to be heaps of fun! And everyone who attends will score gift bag worth over $500, containing vouchers from Starshots, Contours and Cronulla Stand Up Paddle! And today you can get involved for just 10 bucks instead of the regular $30!
The event will be held at Miranda Park in Miranda on Saturday, 14th July, 2012 from 1pm to 4pm. Shannon Ponton from The Biggest Loser will be MCing the event so you know it’s going to be AWESOME and to be involved you’ll need to be able to perform the following exercises for three minutes each:
Shadow boxing – aerobics – agility ladder – hill climbs – interval running – step class – mini hurdles – core strength exercise –skipping – arms, bums and thighs – Pilates.
The attempt is open to EVERYONE of EVERY AGE! Limited parking will be available for those travelling with three or more people in the car, but you’re encouraged to use public transport. After all, the park is only a 10 minute walk from Miranda train station, which makes for the perfect warm up!
It’s going to be a fabulous day out, so get your family or some friends together, make sure you’ve got a ticket each and head along to Miranda Park to be part of this world record breaking attempt!
- Voucher is valid for Saturday, 14th July, 2012 ONLY
- Event runs from 1pm to 4pm at Miranda Park
- To participate in the event you must be able to perform all exercises for three minutes – please check the circuit to ensure you feel comfortable enough to participate
- You must present your Cudo voucher on the as this is your registration for the event
- Voucher is not redeemable for cash
- Maximum of one voucher per person, multiple may be purchased as gifts