Holidays don't get much better than a stay in one of New Zealand’s most picturesque towns at Arrowtown House Boutique Hotel.
Established in 1862 during the height of the Otago gold rush, Arrowtown is a must-visit spot for gourmands and lovers of history, architecture, and nature. Settle into the stylish and serene spaces that authentically reflect the heritage of Arrowtown, with modern touches to propel it into a memorable stay, and just five uniquely designed rooms ensuring complete tranquility. By day, wander past the restored cottages around town to learn the many stories this area has to tell, hit the hiking or cycling trails, or make your way to Queenstown (a 20-minute drive away) for a dose of adventure, then head back to your home away from home and curl up with a glass of local wine soaking up the serene atmosphere.
Your handpicked inclusions:
- Each day is off to a great start with continental and cooked breakfast served in the main house
- Feel right at home as you unwind with a bottle of wine and a cheeseboard on arrival
- Squeeze as many last-minute adventures as you can with guaranteed 1pm late checkout
- Explore the region with ease with complimentary parking
- Keep loved ones at home up to date with included Wi-Fi