The emerald waters, white sands and tropical jungle of Thailand’s Koh Phangan island await you at Buri Rasa Village Phangan. Nestled on the island’s northeast coast, this award-winning resort (rated among the top 1% worldwide on Tripadvisor) offers barefoot boutique style just steps from the beach.
Indulge in authentic Thai and barbecue flavours overlooking the waves at The Beach Club, snorkel the colourful coral reef and submit to complete relaxation at Nam Thai Herbal Spa. While away the evenings at the resort’s charming village square, a cobblestoned street where you can enjoy a candlelit drink to the sounds of the ocean, or browse traditional Thai boutiques. Ready to explore? The resort offers excursions so you can immerse yourself in the beauty of the island. Don't miss sunset on Mae Haad Beach, the waterfalls and treks in Namtok Than Sadet National Park or the fantastic snorkelling at Haad Khom Beach.
Luxury Escapes inclusions (select nights)
- Wake each morning to buffet breakfast beside the ocean at The Beach Club
- Enjoy a daily drink per person – your choice of a tropical cocktail, smoothie or beer
- Bliss out with a 30-minute massage each at Nam Thai Herbal Spa (for stays of 3+ nights)
- Indulge with one three-course dinner for two at The Beach Club (for stays of 5+ nights)
- THB1,500 resort credit per room to spend on drinks, dining or spa treatments (for stays of 7+ nights)
- Return land and speedboat transfers between Koh Phangan and Koh Samui (for stays of 9+ nights)
Want to wake to breathtaking ocean views? Upgrade to an Ocean View Deluxe Room with Gulf of Thailand vistas or an Ocean Front Deluxe Room with direct beach access from your private terrace.
Tripadvisor Travellers' Choice, Best of the Best 2020 Top 25 Hotels for Service — Thailand