Find serenity amid the swaying palm trees of paradisical Port Douglas with a stay at the luxe Coconut Grove Apartments – an idyllic retreat for families, friends or couples looking to spend quality time in Tropical North Queensland. This centrally located, award-winning retreat (stamped with a Tripadvisor Travellers' Choice 2020 badge) is home to a collection of apartments on vibrant Macrossan Street, within walking distance of Four Mile Beach and the town's boutique shops, bars and restaurants.
Relax in a beautifully designed one, two or three-bedroom apartment with a well-appointed kitchen, living and dining areas with entertainment facilities, and large private balcony with sweeping views of Macrossan Street and the mountains beyond. Head out to embrace the beauty of Port Douglas, then return to this relaxing retreat, where you’ll find a 20-metre lap pool and a shared entertainment area with undercover cooking facilities surrounded by manicured gardens – the perfect way to embrace Tropical North Queensland's balmy weather.
Luxury Escapes inclusions (select nights)
- Indulge with a welcome hamper of beautifully presented gourmet delights including local cheeses, dried fruit and nuts, chocolates, olives and more
- Exploring the wonders of Tropical North Queensland is easy with complimentary daily self-parking for one vehicle
- Stay connected with high-speed Wi-Fi throughout your stay
- Pair your gourmet hamper with a delicious bottle of handpicked wine, waiting for you in your room on arrival (for stays of 4+ nights)
- Relax until the very last moment with leisurely 11am checkout (for stays of 6+ nights)
Travelling with friends or family? Choose the Two-Bedroom Balcony Apartment for up to four guests or the super-spacious Three-Bedroom Balcony Apartment for up to six guests.