Suspended over the lush jungle, bursting with orchids, bamboo and coffee trees, Hanging Gardens of Bali is an exotic Eden near Ubud. Watch the world melt away from the famed two-tier pool, which appears to float above the mist-covered forest below. Marvel at awe-inspiring views that stretch down to the Ayung River, across the valley to the sacred Dalem Segara Temple, discover the vibrance of Ubud Town — less than a 30-minute shuttle away — and find serenity in the riverside spa by The Spa Collection.
Romantic pathways lead to Hanging Gardens of Bali’s 44 secluded pool villas, and getting around this vertiginous property is simple: you’ll be whisked up and down the hill via the onsite monorail. Dining at the Feng Shui-inspired Three Elements Restaurant — winner of the World Luxury Restaurant Award 2019 — is an award-winning feast for the senses. Here, enjoy not only a tantalising culinary journey, but also views of the pool, valley and, after dusk, the glow of hundreds of romantic candles.
Luxury Escapes inclusions (select nights)
- Begin each day with breakfast at Three Elements Restaurant
- Sip a nightly cocktail per person in the intimate lounge bar
- Enjoy the convenience of high-speed Wi-Fi and daily turndown service throughout your stay
- Explore the area with a complimentary shuttle service to Ubud Town, as per the resort’s schedule
- Bask in the glow of a candlelit romantic dinner for two at Three Elements Restaurant (for stays of 2+ nights)
- Relax with a 60-minute spa treatment for two at the riverside spa by The Spa Collection (for stays of 4+ nights)
- Float away with a one-time floating breakfast served in your villa’s private infinity pool (for stays of 4+ nights)
- Arrive and depart in style with return airport transfers (for stays of 6+ nights)
Travelling with family or friends? Upgrade to the two-bedroom Family Villa for four, complete with a private infinity pool and spectacular views across the valley.