Unearth a unique luxury hideaway, where you can get lost within 55 hectares of luscious forest fringed by white-sand beaches, at Jeeva Beloam Beach Camp. Located on the peaceful Indonesian island of Lombok, without the distraction of Wi-Fi or TV, this unique eco-retreat invites you to switch off from the world. Fulfil your castaway fantasies with a stay in one of just 11 beachfront eco-friendly lodges (beruga pantais). Marvel at the unpolluted skies above from the beachfront fire pit and watch the ocean gently lap the shores of Hidden Beach.
From the moment you arrive at this secluded cove, you will be immersed in nature with kaleidoscopic snorkelling right off the beachfront, world-class surfing, kayaking, and fishing, and otherworldly hikes. For the best views, wake early to watch the sunrise over neighbouring Sumbawa island and feast on a seasonal, farm-to-plate menu of authentic Indonesian cuisine at the beachfront Tenda restaurant.
Luxury Escapes inclusions (select nights)
- Begin every morning with beachfront views and daily à la carte breakfast at Tenda restaurant
- Feel relaxed with one 30-minute massage per person
- Toast your escape with one daily cocktail each
- Unearth this hidden gem's beauty with complimentary activities, including snorkelling, kayaking and cycling
- Indulge with your choice of set menu lunch or dinner for two (for stays of 3+ nights)
- Enjoy an additional lunch or dinner for two (two total; for stays of 5+ nights)