Off-the-Grid Lake Pukaki Escape with Gourmet Dining & Hot Springs Access
Imagine stargazing from your bathtub under one of the clearest skies in the world, marvelling as the sun melts over the awe-inspiring Aoraki/Mt Cook and watching the rippling reflections in the stunning turquoise waters of Lake Pukaki: welcome to the blissfully majestic Lakestone Lodge. Blending into the hillside above the glistening lake, this serene, off-grid lodge promises romantic seclusion like nowhere else, with a mere six boutique rooms onsite.
Leave it all behind for the awe-inspiring natural beauty of this spectacular hideaway, where you will be treated to lake views from every luxuriously appointed guest room, gourmet, locally sourced produce, an impressive cinema room with a giant screen, complimentary use of bicycles, a massage therapy room with a range of treatments available, and a location that could see you whisked into the mountains by helicopter in minutes (additional costs apply).
Your handpicked inclusions:
- Be greeted with welcome chocolates and a signature cocktail on arrival
- Enjoy delicious daily home-cooked breakfasts in the main dining room, your private guest room or outside in the courtyard
- Savour an indulgent three-course dinner featuring local produce on your first night
- Unwind with one pass per person for the gorgeous Tekapo Springs hot pools
- Hit the snow with a one-time ice skating and snow tubing at Tekapo Springs (between June and October) or go exploring with a gourmet picnic lunch for two (between November and May)
- Home-cooked daily breakfast
- One-time ice skating and snow tubing or gourmet picnic lunch for two (seasonal)
- Chef-prepared three-course meal on the evening of your arrival
- Signature Lakestone Lodge cocktail and handmade chocolates on arrival
- Complimentary pass to the Tekapo Springs for two (valid only in conjunction with picnic lunch)
- Check-in: 3pm / Checkout: 11am
- Inclusions valid up to two guests