There’s opulence, and then there’s Okada Manila: a five-star pleasure playground in the heart of Manila’s Entertainment City. Covering 44 hectares of prime real estate, the sprawling resort known as Manila’s Grand Icon is a one-of-a-kind property, encompassing a luxury hotel, casino, 21 dining outlets, diverse entertainment complex and the largest multicoloured dancing water feature in the world, The Fountain. While there’s plenty to explore within its grounds, Okada Manila is in the centre of the bustling city’s action, just a short distance from famous shopping malls, theatres and stunning Manila Bay.
The two-winged resort is a masterclass in extravagant design, with marble interiors adorned with precious stones and shades of pink and purple. Spend your days exploring its multitude of dining options, jumping from high-end Japanese to inventive Italian and everything in between. Book the kids in for a day at Play, the immersive learning centre with eight themed ‘neighbourhoods’ designed to attract and amuse, so you can indulge in some pampering at the Retreat Spa, complete with barbershop, beauty salon and swimming pool. No matter the time of day, party people will find their tribe at Cove Manila, an indoor beach and nightclub that holds the title of Southeast Asia’s largest entertainment space – it can host up to 4,500 guests around its butterfly-shaped pool, with a soundtrack courtesy of celebrity DJs.
Luxury Escapes inclusions (select packages/nights only)
- Start your stay with a welcome cocktail
- Feast on daily buffet breakfast
- Explore Okada Manila’s 21 dining options with PHP 1,750 daily food and drink credit per room
- Order that extra dish with a 10% discount on food and drinks
- Relax during a 30-minute welcome massage
- Sample the flavours of Medley’s seven culinary stations with a buffet lunch (for stays of 5+ nights)
- Go back for more with a second buffet lunch at Medley (two total; for stays of 7+ nights)
- Travel in style with roundtrip airport transfers (suites only; 2+ nights)
Travelling with friends or family? Upgrade to the incredible Manila Bay Suite for four guests.