If you’re looking for a sophisticated city stay in the heart of Melbourne, the award-winning Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens Melbourne is the answer. Located on the doorstep of the city's oldest market, the iconic Queen Victoria Market, and immediately opposite the leafy Flagstaff Gardens, this sleek hotel sits in the Free Tram Zone, within walking distance of Flagstaff station. Awarded GreenLeaders Gold level status (marking it out as following eco-friendly practices) and ranked a Tripadvisor Travellers' Choice 2021 winner, the hotel offers world-renowned Radisson service and allows you to discover Melbourne’s world-class shopping, coffee and gastronomy with ease.
Facilities include onsite restaurant and bar HQ’s on William, offering expertly prepared dishes from a seasonally rotating menu. Unwind with breathtaking views of the Melbourne skyline at the rooftop gym and spa, or ask the friendly 24-hour concierge for insider tips to help you make the most of your Melbourne experience.
Luxury Escapes inclusions (select nights):
- Your package includes a complimentary room upgrade
- Relax right up until the last moment thanks to guaranteed 2pm late checkout
- One child (11 and under) stays free on a rollaway bed (accommodation only)
- Make the most of daily A$25 food and drink credit per package (for stays of 2+ nights)
- Celebrate your escape with one drink credit per person (for stays of 3+ nights)
- Additional A$5 daily food and drink credit per package (A$30 total per day, for stays of 4+ nights)
Deluxe Upgrade: Upgrade and stay in a Deluxe Park View Room, a newly refurbished room on the upper floors with stunning views of Flagstaff Gardens.