Unravel the storied wonders of centuries-old ksars, glittering mosaics and labyrinthine bazaars while staying at Selman Marrakech. Situated at the foot of the Atlas Mountains, emerging from the sands just outside the city walls, this timeless terracotta palace blends ancient traditions with modern luxury. In under 20 minutes' drive, you can reach the must-see sights of this vibrant Moroccan city, including the market stalls at Jemaa el-Fna, the gardens of Jardin Majorelle and ornate 19th-century Bahia Palace.
Skillfully designed by French architect Jacques Garcia, Selman Marrakech was crafted using Moroccan architectural techniques. Its unique beauty has secured a ranking among the top 1% of hotels worldwide on Tripadvisor, with a prestigious 2020 Travellers' Choice Best of the Best award as one of the top 25 hotels in Africa. In this timeless setting, every moment is magnified by contemporary facilities, including three restaurants (each with its own culinary identity: authentic Moroccan, international and Mediterranean), two bars, the glamorous Espace Vitalité Chenot spa (one of just six in the world), an outdoor pool, sprawling garden, and a working stud farm with privately owned Arabian thoroughbreds.
Luxury Escapes inclusions (select nights/packages)
- Begin each day with delicious à la carte breakfast at Le Selman
- Start your stay off right with a signature cocktail per person, served in the stables on arrival
- Feel like a VIP with welcome treats including fruit, pastries and mineral water in your room on arrival
- Arrive early and take your time on your final day with early check-in and late checkout (subject to availability)
- Room upgrade to the next category, subject to availability (excludes Villas, for stays of 4+ nights)
- Enjoy US$25 dining and drinks credit total per room towards the onsite restaurants and bars (for stays of 4+ nights – Deluxe Room, Prestige Room, Suite & Villa)
- Enjoy US$50 dining and drinks credit total per room towards the onsite restaurants and bars (for stays of 6+ nights – Deluxe Room, Prestige Room, Suite & Villa)
- A signature chef-prepared three-course lunch for two served in the outdoor gardens or stables (for stays of 7+ nights)
Pool Villa Upgrade available: celebrating something special? Upgrade to a romantic Villa with private swimming pool and garden, and enjoy complimentary roundtrip airport transfers with fast-track service (which includes a local airport greeter who will meet and escort you), a personalised hotel check-in with welcome drink, and personal butler service to fulfil your every wish.
Tripadvisor Travellers’ Choice, Best of the Best 2020 Top 25 Hotels — Africa