Wandin Valley Estate
Tuscan-Inspired Hunter Valley Group Villa for Eight Guests with Dining Credit & Wine Tasting
Leave it all behind for the vibrant rolling hills of the Hunter Valley at Wandin Valley Estate's Villa Clare – a beautifully designed four-bedroom villa for up to eight guests. Blessed with a spectacular location in the Lovedale area of the Lower Hunter Valley, Wandin Valley Estate brings a little piece of Tuscany to New South Wales, with laidback country elegance and decadent gastronomy.
Perfect for families or groups, this self-contained villa takes full advantage of its location, with a large open-plan living area and private sheltered alfresco space offering unrivalled views over the verdant greenery of Australia’s premium wine country. Cook up feasts in your private kitchen or on the BBQ, or wander over to Wandin Valley Estate's cellar door and restaurant, where Head Chef John Rutherford and his team are happy to do all the hard work for you.
Your handpicked inclusions:
- Enjoy A$50 drinks and dining credit per couple for use at the onsite restaurant or cellar door
- Savour a one-time afternoon premium wine tasting experience for your group
- Toast your escape with two complimentary bottles of 2019 Wandin Estate Rosé
- Delight in a delicious cheese platter with a selection of cheeses, quince, Wandin honey and crisps
Travelling with a larger group? This villa can accommodate up to 10 guests: two additional guests may stay free of charge (see package for details). Please note, extra guests will not receive inclusions.
- A$50 drinks and dining credit per couple
- One-time afternoon premium wine tasting for your group
- Two complimentary bottles of 2019 Wandin Estate Rosé
- Cheese platter on arrival
- Wandin Valley Estate