Premium Mixed Red Dozen ft. Gold Medal Pinot Noir, Delivered
Select a Deal
Premium Mixed Red Dozen ft. Gold Medal Pinot Noir
Online Redemption, Free Delivery
$99Valued at $245.88Save 60% Off
About the Experience
- Two bottles of Allegiance Wines Pinot Noir 2018
- Two bottles of Merindah Estate Cabernet Merlot 2017
- Two bottles of De Bortoli Scarlett's Brook Cabernet Sauvignon 2016
- Two bottles of San Simon Monastrell 2014
- Two bottles of Drover's Lane Cabernet Sauvignon 2018
- Two bottles of Sky Heights Cabernet Sauvignon NV
- Delivery included
- Allegiance Wines Pinot Noir 2018: Vibrant pale red in colour. Aromas of plums, cherry and lifted floral notes. The palate is light to medium-bodied with strawberry, raspberry and cherry fruit flavours. This is an elegant wine with great structure and length. Allegiance Wines has sourced this parcel of Pinot Noir. This wine is an excellent example of the outstanding results possible, when an allegiance between growers and winemakers creates their best expression of the varietal and vintage. Drinking great now or cellar potential of 3-4 years.
- Merindah Estate Cabernet Merlot 2017: Vibrant characteristics of rich dark berries and plum with a hint of spice and vanillin oak. Vibrant characteristics of rich dark berries and plum with a hint of spice and vanillin oak. Palate: A medium-bodied wine with rich forest fruit and cassis flavours enhanced by some savoury spice and vanillin oak.
- De Bortoli Scarlett's Brook Cabernet Sauvignon 2016: This wine is cherry red in colour and has a spicy aroma with leathery overtones. The palate has fresh cherry fruit flavours, an earthy background, light tannins and soft acids finish. This wine is already drinking well and is enjoyable as a young wine while is fresh bright, clean and savoury.
- Sky Heights Cabernet Sauvignon NV: Sky Heights Cabernet Sauvignon, with impenetrable mauve and violet hues, it has intense aromas of red berries, sweet blackberry jam, a touch of vanillin oak and Eucalypt characters. Subtle fine velvet tannins marry perfectly with the intense, concentrated palate of ripe blackberries, blackcurrant and well-integrated oak to create complexity and depth that persists to a long, flavoursome finish.
- Castillo San Simon Crianza Monastrell 2014: This lovely wine from Spain has a deep purple cherry colour, beautiful fresh and primary aromas of Monastrell with blackberries, black cherries and strawberry. Spices and a lush mix of Spanish forest floor aromas complete this great value Spanish Red. It is attractive and complex on the palate, including silky tannins with a toasted and lengthy aftertaste.
- Drover's Lane Cabernet Sauvignon 2018: This delicious cabernet sauvignon exhibits ripe berry flavours with well-integrated tannins. On the palate combined with an aroma of dried Chinese hawthorn and pinenut. This delectable red promises to deliver a smooth, well-rounded finish.
The Coffee and Wine Co is your go-to for two of life's greatest pleasures! With delicate white wines, full-bodied reds, glorious rosés, sparkling wines, and locally roasted coffee beans, you're sure to find something you'll love at this family-run emporium.Visit Website
AddressRedeem Online NSW N/A
The Fine Print
Deal Valid Until
Voucher valid for one dozen bottle case - twelve bottles total. Includes two bottles of Allegiance Wines Pinot Noir 2018, two bottles of Merindah Estate Cabernet Merlot 2017, two bottles of De Bortoli Scarlett's Brook Cabernet Sauvignon 2016, two bottles of San Simon Monastrell 2014, two bottles of Drover's Lane Cabernet Sauvignon 2018 and two bottles of Sky Heights Cabernet Sauvignon NV
No delivery to PO Boxes or the Northern Territory
Conditions of the Deal
Maximum of one voucher redeemable per order. Redeem online via the vendor's website quoting your voucher number at checkout. Please enter delivery details at the vendor's checkout. Once redeemed, your goods will be automatically dispatched to your address and no further action will be required. All delivery postage and handling fees are included in the product's price. Offer includes next day dispatch and Australia-wide shipping within 21 business days. Vouchers for this offer are limited and subject to availability. Not valid with any other offer. Entire voucher must be used in one order. Full terms and conditions are located on the terms and conditions page of our website
How to Redeem
- After purchasing, click ‘Redeem Now’ on your order confirmation page, or via your account
- You will be redirected to the Coffee and Wine Co website to complete your order
- Click ‘Add to cart’ and then ‘Checkout’
- Enter your voucher code in the ‘Discount Code’ field and click ‘Apply’
- Enter your contact details and shipping information and finalise your order
- If purchasing via our app or redeeming a gift voucher, visit http://bit.ly/cwcpmrdc and follow the above instructions to redeem
Should you need to amend your order please contact the vendor's Customer Service team directly. Ensure you have a record of your voucher and/or order number
More Great DealsSee all Wine
Classic Burrito or Bowl and Water at Zambrero - Four Locations
$12 Credit to Spend on Uber Eats for Just $2
Two-Course Lunch with Wine and Views in Pelican Waters
The Grill at Pelican Waters
Woodfired Pizza or Pasta with Wine or Beer in Bald Hills
La Zucca Cafe & Pizzeria
Two-Course Seafood Lunch or Dinner Overlooking Manly Harbour
Keiths on Cambridge