'Connoisseur Collection' Premium Mixed Red Wine Dozen
Select a Deal
'Connoisseur Collection' Premium Mixed Red Wine Dozen
$89Valued at $399Save 78% Off
About the Experience
- Two bottles of Printhie Mountain Range Cabernet Sauvignon 2017 Orange
- Two bottles of Three Mile Lane Cabernet Sauvignon 2017 Coonawarra
- Two bottles of Perridom Shiraz 2015 South Eastern Australia (corked)
- Two bottles of Yardstick Merlot 2016 South Eastern Australia
- Two bottles of Tuckerbox Shiraz 2012 Gundagai New South Wales
- Two bottles of The Inventors Shiraz 2016 South Eastern Australia
- Please note, a small shipping fee applies
- Printhie Mountain Range Cabernet Sauvignon 2017 Orange: This beautifully complex wine flaunts a deep red colour enhanced by purple hues. The drink offers fragrances and flavours of Cabernet fruit, namely blackcurrant, red berries and choc-mint, with a touch of leaf. The oak character is cedary and shows toast and vanilla. The drink presents a balance between fruit, oak and earthiness. Infused with tannins, the lengthy palate culminates in a gorgeous finish. Suggested food pairings for this rich red wine include cheddar cheese, slow cooker beef brisket with BBQ sauce, and easy cheesy zucchini gratin served with tomato confit.
- Three Mile Lane Cabernet Sauvignon 2017 Coonawarra: Sourced from a region that is famous for Cab Sav, this youthful red flaunts a bright crimson-red colour upon being poured into a glass. Its lively and fruity bouquet exudes mulberry and anise aromas. These are followed by a vibrant palate revealing flavours of dark berries and vanilla. Complemented by smooth, chocolatey tannins, this balanced and approachable drink eventually culminates in a lengthy finish. You may pair it with braised lamb shanks, roast prime rib or grilled steak.
- Perridom Shiraz 2015 South Eastern Australia (corked): This vintage of Australian Shiraz is a full-bodied wine with a hint of ripe blackberry chocolate and black peppery flavours. These flavours are complemented by French and American oak with a rich palate, good length and soft tannins. Grown on the sunny gentle slopes of Nichols Point, in south-eastern Australia, this wine is best enjoyed with all red meats, aged cheeses pasta and pizza.
- Yardstick Merlot 2016 South Eastern Australia: Colour is dark crimson red. On the nose plums and cinnamon spice, with hints of cedar. On the palate, balanced fruit character and dark plums abound, with spicy integrated cedar French oak. Structured tannins, in combination with the juicy acidity of the Merlot, contribute to a rounded palate, with a length of flavour and structure. Rosemary braised lamb shanks simmered with garlic, tomatoes and red wine served with polenta.
- Tuckerbox Shiraz 2012 Gundagai New South Wales: This Shiraz is very appealing with a vibrant cherry red colour. The bouquet has pleasant spicy notes with hints of raspberry. A medium-bodied red wine which is balanced with soft tannins and lively Shiraz fruit. Enjoy with good friends whilst relaxing around the barbeque.
- The Inventors Shiraz 2016 South Eastern Australia: Appearance is rich dark red with purple hues. This wine shows lifted aromatic black cherry and plums, layers of star anise spice, pepper and mocha, combined with subtle savoury characters from oak maturation. Flavours of black cherry, plum, anise, vanilla and a savoury finish. The wine is balanced with good flavour length and round, integrated tannins. Grilled beef served rare with a green pepper sauce.
Founded in 2012 with a vision to revolutionalise the online wine industry, Just Wines has already become one of the largest online wine retailers in Australia. Offering amazing discounts on premium wines across the country.Visit Website
AddressRedeem Online NSW N/A
The Fine Print
Deal Valid Until
Voucher valid for one dozen bottle case - twelve bottles total. Includes two bottles of Printhie Mountain Range Cabernet Sauvignon 2017 Orange, two bottles of Three Mile Lane Cabernet Sauvignon 2017 Coonawarra, two bottles of Perridom Shiraz 2015 South Eastern Australia (corked), two bottles of Yardstick Merlot 2016 South Eastern Australia, two bottles of Tuckerbox Shiraz 2012 Gundagai New South Wales and two bottles of The Inventors Shiraz 2016 South Eastern Australia
No delivery to PO Boxes, NT and TAS
Conditions of the Deal
A delivery fee of $9.99 - $15.90 (depending on postcode) applies per order and will be charged at the service provider's checkout upon redemption. Please allow up to seven days for standard delivery from the date your order is processed. Multiple vouchers may be purchased for personal use or as gifts. Maximum of one voucher redeemable per order. Redeem online via the vendor's website quoting your voucher number at checkout. Please enter delivery details at the vendor's checkout. Once redeemed, your goods will be automatically dispatched to your address on the next business day, no further action will be required. Vouchers for this offer are limited and subject to availability. Not valid with any other offer. Full terms and conditions are located on the terms and conditions page of our website
How to Redeem
- After purchasing, click ‘Redeem Now’ on your order confirmation page, or via your account
- You will be redirected to the Just Wines website to complete your order
- Click ‘Add to cart’ and then ‘Checkout’
- Enter your voucher number in the ‘Coupon code’ field and click ‘Apply coupon’
- Enter your contact details and shipping information and finalise your order
- If purchasing via our app or redeeming a gift voucher, visit https://bit.ly/2ZxOzX4 and follow the above instructions to redeem
Should you need to amend your order please contact the vendor's Customer Service team directly. Ensure you have a record of your voucher and/or order number